September 19 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning Rick! Glad to see everyone is doing so well. By the way Bob you are king of the mtn in my book. I think I am getting into a comfortable routine. Just taking things slow and steady but after 2 years on here I think I have decided on a goal weight to get down to. We shall see how it goes. I was content for awhile but as I work at I swear a non stop buffet. I need to have a big buffer so I have loads of wiggle room. Have a great day everyone!!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 19
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 38mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Busy day today. 2:30am meeting. Had breakfast at 7:30am and then went to bed. :)

Nothing more to report today. Just work being busy.

@RangerRickL. Guilty of all 5 :) - Work daily on reducing the occurrence of each.
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My wife is down to her goal weight for Sept already. So she gets an excursion to out of town, probably Durango, if I get down to my goal weight. My goal weight is the same as it was for last month because I am just trying to do the steady state thing. But looking like I got ten days to get three pounds. I can do it but not without exercise. No more peanuts and beer. I shouldn't be doing that anyway.
    yesterday was
    yes, yes, yes due to a lot of exercise.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Love the advice Rick! Thank you.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Guilty of number 4 on that list Rick.
    To me, change isn't to be feared and sometimes needed, I don't over think on anything just take one day at a time and play the cards that are dealt, I can't live in the past, too many ghosts haunting those days and I never aim to please anyone, as most aren't worth the effort anyway ☺.

Typing this on my phone, first time as I usually use the PC but I'm late posting tonight and phone is to hand so please forgive any typo's. The predictive text is such a pain.

3x yes for today, activities include elliptical 35 mins and a 5 mile walk with the dogs.

Can't run as I kicked my toe up on the kitchen door this morning after accidentally tripping over the dog! It's not broken ( i don't think) but very badly bruised and hurts to walk on. Managed to take the dogs out but was painfully slow! Lol. Woofie is fine though!

It's been great reading all your NSVs. Well done to each of you.
    Its hard to type using this phone xnd can't comment on each post but I think you're all doing brilliantly!

Hope you've all had a good day peeps xx
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've been on and trying to read your posts daily but have struggled finding the time to post. I've had a strategic think on how to achieve my goals and have set myself some mini targets. Anyway, so far so good and today was a yes x 3! :):)

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Number 5 is my big one. I over analyze and read way to much into things.

Worked out in the morning but i was outrageously cranky at work until I walked at lunch. I was behind with work but I know how much better life is after I am outside. So glad that I took the time. -- I'm sure my coworkers are too.
    Yesterday we were back at the Cleveland Clinic. My husband needs another procedure on his heart. Cardio version won't work any more. A lot of stressful discussion yesterday. The procedure is 6-8 weeks away.

So far I haven't wanted to turn to food. Tracking and calories are fine.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Well today wasn't the greatest for me. If I can I will take pass #2. I have a cold so I ended up eating 190 extra calories today. On the plus side I was able to make it through work
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 18 & 19
    Exercise: 20 min core, 20 min walk
    Calories: x2
    Tracked: x2
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, felt a rest day was needed today, so leisurely 45 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 40 min bike ride plus 13000 steps
    Calories: Yes.
    Track everything: Yes.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    19-Sept-2017

Yes x3 today.

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Most days, I'm in a teddy bear mode, but today, I was Ricky Lawyer Warrior. Not good for my blood pressure. Not a joy to the world day.
    Nonetheless,
    Calories: under by a nice margin
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: just a long stroll for about 25 minutes at lunch time. Does lift the mood though.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x3, easy dog walking x2.

I'm guilty of 1 and 4. I'm a people pleaser, and I'm very hard on myself. Life might be more pleasant if I pleased others less and cut myself a break. It's so ingrained, reflexive, but it's something to be conscious of and try to change. Maybe I will add it to non-scale goals. Thanks @RangerRick for the ideas.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 45 minutes of sprinting at todays physical training class (Feel beyond tired)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Goodnight everyone! :)

Had a good day today

exercise yes pool 45 minutes, 30 minutes walking and housework
    calories yes under
    tracking yes
    water 10 glasses

@SimonsChange good to see things are working out for you. Do you know when you will be shipping out?
    Good post @RangerRickL I am guilty of all but #2......lol
    Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow! :)
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 45 minutes of lower body strength and 20 mins of walking.
    #2 is a bit of a struggle lately. Some unknowns regarding my husbands health and employment mean change is likely headed our way and it's hard not to worry or feel fearful.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm out. I'm going to continue to post, though, since I know the daily accountability is helpful.