September 20 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of volleyball
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

I joined a recreational volleyball league with some classmates. We had an easy game today, but I agree with today's post that it even the little movement put me in a better mood. As did the hike I took yesterday. I need to remember to get outside when school stresses me out. Lately, I've been working out in the mornings, which is a wonderful way to start the day, but then I tend to use it as an excuse to stay in and study the rest of the day. However, I think you're on to something. I'll be happier and more productive if I allow myself time to get a little bit of exercise during the evening hours as well. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Give me a nice sweet wine and I am
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    ...happy!! Riesling or ice wine!!

Final pass for me today - still fighting a cold!
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 55 min strength training plus 15000 steps. But, tweaked my ankle at ST class though, hope it's better by tomorrow.
    Calories: Yes.
    Track everything: Yes, even the 4 cheese its.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes Week #6 - Day #3 of C25K app training, and a 30 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 20
    Exercise: 25 min walk
    calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30mins of bodyweight training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have the saying " You're only one walk away from a good mood" that is on a canvas hung up in my bedroom. My best friend and walking partner of 25 years and I truly believe that walking has always been a big positive mood changer for us. Exercise is a must for the both of us if we want to keep sane.

Good day. 3x
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Congrats to your daughter. A proud mom and dad for sure. Happy bday to your wife and lots of trees you could have banged into but didn't. You must be very good.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    I'm long done my pass days. My mom fell and broke her arm. Uuhhggg...anyway...juggling both households, work, and kids. Workouts almosg non existent. I finally put my foot down and told her she was moving in for a bit. She's very independent...but I'm exhausted...she caved...so that's my victory for the week.

Sept 20
    Exercise: Yes. ..yoga...bodyweight workout.
    calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ah pass #3 for me. Did fine all day, got in a good paced walk this morning. But a friend made peach salsa for a book club meeting tonite... I'd never had it before but wow was it good! Not worth trying to figure out the calories... I was clearly over.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    20-Sept-2017

Very nice day, today:). I willed myself to find a new walking route, and was able to do so. I lost my direction a couple of times, so was walking in circles for a bit :D Was also looking for hills, but didn't find too many...It's was ok, though! I did about 90 minutes of a very brisk walk.

Calories: yes, I met the goal

Tracking: yes, I tracked it all

I'll echo what some have already said about themselves-- I feel so much better after any activity that gets me moving. LOL! Some people get (h)angry if they're hungry. I just get really grumpy if I miss a workout, unless it's a rest day.

Goodnight, all.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 19
    Exercised yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

September 20
    Pass Day 2
    Calories and Tracking good. I just couldn't get the body to cooperate to do exercise. Kept telling myself later then I woke up on the couch at 1am. Not a fun way to pass. Especially since the topic today is that exercise helps your mood. Quiet sure that is true as I am not in the best mood right now.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys,,,,,,I do not have time to leave comments tonight I will make up for it promise

exercise yes walking and housework
    calories yes
    tracking yes
    water 11 glasses

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow,,,,,,,,looking forward to hearing about everyone successes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej, good move getting your mom in your home. I hope she recovers soon.

Yes x3 for me. Deadlifts, clams, walking x2 with dog.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Another pass day for me, #5 I think?

I am struggling to check in on a daily basis, I think a constant stream of visitors has me all out of whack. The last one went back to England last night and I was sad, so took it out on a visit to BWW.

I'm holding on by my fingertips but haven't let go yet……