September 21 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Here's my wonderful canvas with the inspirational saying "You're only one walk away from a good mood".
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange 3/4 could you imagine that a year ago!! So now you know have to train and we want to hear your progress on those shuttle runs!! Celebrate the rest of the birthday in style!!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Beautiful kitty! @carlsoda. Sorry to hear you're full of cold. So awful being ill. Well done for sticking with the group.
    @SimonsChange - you must be so proud at what you have accomplished. Just reading those results are amazing! Happy birthday too...xx
    @craigo3154 - Happy birthday to your wife for tomorrow. Hope you both have a lovely dinner.....xx
    @RangerRickL - Thank you...xx

Well today started off okay. Had my run in the morning, visited a mate later in the day, didn't get back until 3pm and still needed to take the dogs.

Rain finally stopped around teatime so what should have been a hour walk turned into 3, lol. It was so dark on the way home, glad I've got a torch on my phone. Stuck to the trails on the way back but you look ahead and all you can see is darkness! Very creepy and they seem to go on forever in endless blackness too!

Was glad to get back to civilisation and finally got home at 8:30
    So a late snack to get my calories up, showered and logging in for night.

It's now 10pm here, so sweet dreams to all. Hope you all have had a good day today...Hugs...xx
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange happy birthday! Wishing you a wonderful, healthy, happy, exciting and fun year ahead! All the twos, twenty two!
    Please don't be disappointed. We all know you will get there. And selfishly for us, we're happy if it means we keep you for a little while longer!

Exercise yes, calories probably yes but tracking not finished and going to bed now!

Keep going everyone!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    (it's nearly midnight. It's been a long day. Tomorrow's going to be a hard day too just to explain if that sounded lazy. Exhausted rather than lazy!)
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 21
    Exercise: 25 min walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y
    Did I track what I ate and drank? Y

Out of the contest but still committed to keeping up with the challenge!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda we always had a gray tiger kitty like that when I was growing up. Still have a soft spot for them.

Horrible day at work. Customer quality issue we can't figure out. My husband, who doesn't feel well, snapped at me when I got home. I decided to take our team advice. Grabbed a protein bar instead of making dinner and burned up the last of the daylight on my bike. I feel better but unfortunately it didn't solve any of the other problems of the world. :/ Tracked and calories fine

• fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    3 yeses today folks and happy about it. See you all tomorrow! Good night. Zzzzzz
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange AHuge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it turned into an awesome day!!

Sept 21
    Exercise: Yes. ..i actually made it to spin class today...first time in over a week!!
    Calories : Yes
    Tracked : yes...20 calories to spare...

It's been raining here for most of the week. ..i think my pup is getting cabin fever...lol
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, dizzy all day for some reason, so taking Pass Day #2.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

@SimonsChange - Happy Birthday!!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange
    Happiest of birthdays, to you :)
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    21-September-2017

My sweetie is a competitive cross country skier--par for the course, since he's a Norwegian dude :D, I did the first part of my workout with him--riding my bike, as he rollerskied. It was crisp, chilly, and lovely out.

Exercise: bike riding and circuit training >20 minutes

Calories: stayed under goal

Tracking: yes, I tracked everything

Keep up the good work, everyone! I love reading your entries.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange Happy Birthday!!!!

Exercise? Yes, 46 minutes of strength training and a 1.3 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

I attended a Chili cook-off with a friend today. Fortunately, the samples were small, but I still ate quite a bit. I had a very good workout this morning, so I had plenty of calories to eat guilt-free. It was a fun time :) We also walked to and from the building that hosted the event (30 minutes), so we had a little additional exercise as well.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    3 yesses today. Getting hit with the cold my kids brought home from school this week so took it easy today. Walking and yoga.
    Happy birthday @SimonsChange!