Why you want to lose weight?

Options
Here is where you can talk about why you want to lose weight. Whether it be weight issues, health issues or being self conscious about how you look. We can all do this together.

Replies

• jennmbush
    jennmbush Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight since I was a kid. At this point it's not just about losong weight to be cute in clothes it's about being healthy.

But I have spent a lot of money on photo ops that I hate because of how I look. I don't want to keep meeting my heroes and having to crop most of the photo out.

Plus I really want to be half as badass as Caity Lotz.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I totally agree on the photo op. I have ATL in 2 months and am both ecstatic and dreading my #ota and olicity ops.
  • jennmbush
    Options
    I have a photo op is atl with Emily and one OTA. I'm not too worried about the OTA because I want a group hug. But the one with tiny Emily will be awful lol.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    jennmbush wrote: »
    I have a photo op is atl with Emily and one OTA. I'm not too worried about the OTA because I want a group hug. But the one with tiny Emily will be awful lol.

I went nuts buying ops some I was so stoked that ebr was attending. I hadn't evrrn thought about my ops with here.....that will be bad :'(
  • jennmbush
    Options
    morganam13 wrote: »
    I want to be stronger and healthier, but I also just want to look better. I know I'll never be super skinny because of my body type, but I want to shed the excess fat on my body. So, more than one reason hahah!

I feel you on the body type thing. I know that if I get to a size 6 I'll be satisfied. Anything smaller than that probably isn't attainable for my body type.
  • kasleighx3
    kasleighx3 Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My disability affects most of my joints. So they've already got enough issues without the extra weight haha. I definitely need to lose 20-30 lbs to help with the pain in my hips when I walk. It's just so easy to gain it and so painstakingly slow to lose it. This app is how I originally lost 20 lbs for my friends wedding and my fam's trip to Costa Rica. Sadly I've put most of it back on. Hoping this group will reignite my motivation!
  • downthexrabbithole
    Options
    I've been overweight since I was a kid. At this point it's not just about losong weight to be cute in clothes it's about being healthy.

But I have spent a lot of money on photo ops that I hate because of how I look. I don't want to keep meeting my heroes and having to crop most of the photo out.

Plus I really want to be half as badass as Caity Lotz.

That is how I felt in my Stephen photo op. I met the love of my life and I look so fat.
  • ashley_snyder92
    Options
    It's definitely a health thing for me. I mean feeling better when I look in the mirror is good too. I hate trying to look nice or buying clothes is when I feel the most upset with my body. I'm not terribly overweight but I hold all my weight in my belly. It's embarrassing when I thing I look cute and then I hear someone comment that I look like I'm pregnant. It's difficult to find clothes that fit properly and look good
  • ashley_snyder92
    Options
    TBH EmBett is like fitness/style inspiration.
  • downthexrabbithole
    Options
    For me, I have always been over weight and it is a health issue that runs in my family. My whole family is obese. I always got made fun of in school because I was one of the bigger kids. And it sucked. I guess I turned to food and just kept eating. But I want a do over with my Stephen picture and I will be down to where I want to be. I'm determined.
  • jennmbush
    Options
    For me, I have always been over weight and it is a health issue that runs in my family. My whole family is obese. I always got made fun of in school because I was one of the bigger kids. And it sucked. I guess I turned to food and just kept eating. But I want a do over with my Stephen picture and I will be down to where I want to be. I'm determined.

I can relate to this so much. And I for sure want to take a great pic with Stephen when I reach my goals. And have him sign a collage of all of my old pictures.
  • downthexrabbithole
    Options

I can relate to this so much. And I for sure want to take a great pic with Stephen when I reach my goals. And have him sign a collage of all of my old pictures.

I honestly want to go next year and be at my goal weight and have him sign the old picture. Like I hated my picture with Katie Cassidy because she is so skinny and I'm like 7 of her combined.
  • jerseejewess87
    jerseejewess87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to loose weight again to feel healthier and not so sluggish. Plus I hate the way I look in photos :(
  • downthexrabbithole
    downthexrabbithole Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to loose weight again to feel healthier and not so sluggish. Plus I hate the way I look in photos :(

I hate the way I look in my Stephen Photo this year. Unfortunately I can't make HVFF next year so 2019 is going to be my year.