So, what's a typical eating day look like?

Options
I'm stuck in a bit of a rut and was wondering what one day of meals looks like for folks.

Thanks for any ideas.
Kathleen

Replies

• TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Kathleen, would you mind if I suggest some folks to add you as a friend so you can see their food diary?
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary. I do tend to eat the same things, just maybe mismatch them when I can. I'm working on finding new breakfast ideas that I'm happier with. I still like eggs, but it's time to change it up some!
  • fionaschipke
    fionaschipke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen, I find that i like to see what other people eat. I seem fall in love with some foods and eat them for for 3-4 weeks and then change to something different for 3-4 weeks - oh, except for chocolate!! You a free to check out my diary - I started it about a week ago.
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    @TerezaToledo I would love to see others' food diaries if they don't mind adding me as a friend!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I only log my food occasionally now, to make sure I'm in the right macros and calorie zone.
    If it helps others to see what a plant-based protein diet looks like, I'll happily log at the end of each day.
    Ichel
    Team EM2WL
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can check my diary. I try to be accurate and log everything. However, I may not be the best example. I try to stick with my macros but after years of trying so hard to eat perfect, I'm enjoying some higher fat junk food.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    friended you!

Kelly
    Team EM2WL
  • crankyme
    crankyme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Very helpful to see how others spread calories and macros throughout the day.