new to this group

Options
danviv0305
danviv0305 Posts: 3 Member
I am new to the group and in need of help this time around. in 2011 i lost 112 lbs and in the last couple of years i have gained most of it back. Now i seem to be needing more help than ever to lose the weight. i need food ideas. i get very hungry and i use my daily calories pretty fast and go over my plan, if anyone has any idea of very low calorie meals please post.

Replies

• 3lilkids
    3lilkids Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Let's start with what do you like to eat? What have you tried and been successful with, and what has been the most difficult. Try replacing your snacking with healthy alternatives, and drink water. Lots of water. You've probably heard these things before, but sometimes it helps to be reminded.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, you got this!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Four years ago I started out great. Highly motivated, and willing to do what it takes. I lost 47 pounds, and got in the best shape of my life. Well, four years later I have managed to gain back a good portion of the weight I lost. I had some health issues, and was not able to exercise for a while, but have been trying to get back into that. Have been eating everything in sight, however. I hate gaining the weight, but I have just felt compelled to keep shoving food into my mouth. Trying hard to figure out why I am doing this to myself.
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose again also, I can usually lose but I never have been able to maintain it, so after regaining my 20 lbs + 5 I will start again, I am unable to do much activity do to health conditions so going to stay in my 1200 cal limit
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    tryed to just make s post, not a reply but you have to select a category and there is none available so I'm making a reply my weigh kn is on Monday's, I will have been doing this for 7 days, hopefully I will have at least lost half a pound