NSVs --> Non-scale victories ....

Options
2»

Replies

• skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @Hamsibian To say it shortly and precisely: You are doing great. And you looked stunning on your sisters wedding.
    I hope your liver is just fine. It maybe needs more time. All the best for the MRI.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    @Hamsibian you look wonderful! I am so happy for your progress, you are awesome!

All the best on your tests. <3
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    @skymningen @sardelsa Thank you so much!! I am excited to be going in the right direction finally (I am back at the weight I started with on MFP Fall 2016 lol!), and I am hoping my GI doctor will be even happier when I see him tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that my MRI goes well; they're just so boring and loud.
  • Janice6543
    Janice6543 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Current clothes are fitting better or getting too big!
  • MomSpelledBackwards
    Options
    Feeling encouraged here in this group as I read. I've been down the entire muscle with a pulled hamstring and bursitis in my hip. But I've stuck to a rigid muscle strengthening routine and leg is starting to feel better. Now to keep myself logging in all foods :smile:
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I want to post this NSV on here instead of the main forums since we are all women. I had my 5 month evaluations with my trainer, and my biggest gains were around the hips and waist areas. in other words, I have a butt again! I could definitely see it too while doing squats in from of the mirrors :D

I didn't have other noticeable gains, but my trainer commented that I have a lot more definition everywhere. Yes!

Update on my MRI - nothing too concerning at the moment, but I had too much iron in my liver, bone, and other organs. That was most likely the culprit of the high liver numbers, so I am off all iron supplements and infusions at the moment. So another NSV could be that I am able to absorb iron well now, and I am saving $$$ by checking one supplement of the list lol.