September 25 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    fe3fw5wln6t1.jpg
    We are in the last lap toward the September winners circle, so raise your hands, if by your count, you expect to qualify. I do.
    Now, please tell us...are you planning on finishing September in the Winner's Circle?
    Thanks, Rick
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sept 25th

Weather is very wet here, but didn't deter me from my morning jog. Walked into town after for a little shopping, then headed out with the dogs ( 6 miles ). By then the rain had almost stopped, just the odd short shower.

Clocked up 13.6 miles today, burned 1318 calories and the day still isn't over for me as I intend on going for a bike ride this evening too with a friend.
    Had my evening meal, and logged in a snack for later as my calorie intake is very low again today - not by choice, I've just hardly been in the house long enough to prepare a meal, lol and my breakfast and lunch was very light on calories.

Managed to log 114km / 71 miles last week (walking/jogging), with a total step count of 172,377.
    Cycling comes to 44km / 27 miles, bringing total distance travelled to 157km / 98 miles. :)

Hope you've all had a great start to a new week. Can't believe it's October on Sunday!

Oh, almost forgot, I'm in the winners circle for this month @RangerRickL, just 1 pass day but everything else has been on track and I've joined the group again for October.
    I will be taking a pass day next month, by choice, as it's my son's birthday on the 12th and I intend on celebrating it with him. Will post later in October anyway, nearer the time.

Hugs to all........xx
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Today: yes, yes and yes!

Because I was sick for so long and didn't exercise or eat properly I would say I won't make it to the winners circle. BUT October will be a different story!!!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...90 minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitastic2day
    fitastic2day Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    3 yeses today. A miniature streak...lol! See you all tomorrow. :)
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 20000 steps
    Calories: Yes.
    Track everything: Yes.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 5
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    My husband took me out to eat. I usually get the Chicken Supreme. A sauce ladden dish with lots if bacon and cheese. Passed it and picked the good choices on the vegetable plate. A win for me!!
    Tracked yes

Raising my hand for the winners circle. 2 passes-- not expecting anymore.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 25
    Exercise: various exercises during the day--20 min total
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3! I had to chase our pooch around the neighborhood for at least 20 minutes. She got out and went crazy!!

Thank you for your inspiring words @120maggie, @windowqueen2003, and @craigo3154! :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Tracked? yes
    Calorie limits? yes
    exercise? yes