GRAND FINALE WINNERS (September)

Options
mari_moulin
mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
edited October 2017 in Social Groups
WHAT A MONTH!!! So many of us struggled incredibly this month but guess what, WE ALL PULLED THROUGH TOGETHER! What an amazing achievement for us as a group! I have to say our teams did great this month despite having a couple of quiet teams, those who were here with us regularly kept us going and on top of our game!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SEPTEMBERS TOP LOSERS!!! HERE THEY ARE!!!

TEAM PERCENTAGE
1st - Slimsons - 1.49%
2nd - Melt Aways - 1.25%
3rd - Workout Warriors - 1.18%

TEAM LBS LOST
1st - Melt Aways - 78.3
2nd - Slimsons - 75.1
3rd - Booty Busters - 58.4

INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
1st - @naturelovermother - 10.47%
2nd - @mariamamjad - 6.18%
3rd - @willstrip4food - 6.17%

INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
1st - @naturelovermother - 20
2nd - @gowayfrommebbz - 15.8
3rd - @mariamamjad - 11.8
si6l6229kl3t.jpg

of2wzuimoh3c.jpg

36dpyvtb6yiv.jpg

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the September winners!!!! Job well done!
  • Ginger_The_Destroyer
    Options
    @mari_moulin , I keep looking at the finale post but don't seem to see a grid at the bottom with Team Champion Losers and I'm listed under McSlims? Did team names change (I've only been around since September challenge)
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Guts to Dust needs to be changed to Skinny Dippers under the Top Individuals. :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    @mari_moulin , I keep looking at the finale post but don't seem to see a grid at the bottom with Team Champion Losers and I'm listed under McSlims? Did team names change (I've only been around since September challenge)
    @mari_moulin Guts to Dust needs to be changed to Skinny Dippers under the Top Individuals. :)

Yea sorry I fixed in on the spreadsheets but not in here. The teams were under the one team names on the spreadsheet for the finale. I hadn’t realized I never fixed it on this sheet by those are still the accurate results.

Team guts to dust = team skinny dippers
    Team McSlims = team champions of losers
    Team droopy drawers = team mission slimpossibles
    Team workout wonders = team workout warriors
    Team heavyweights = team Slimsons
  • 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi! Where can I view the entire September spreadsheet? The September link is gone from the group home page already. There was a thread entitled All Spreadsheets, but I can't find that either.

Muchos gracias, bonita senioritas y senors!
  • mari_moulin
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi! Where can I view the entire September spreadsheet? The September link is gone from the group home page already. There was a thread entitled All Spreadsheets, but I can't find that either.

September spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1enGiJ8hnypaO4y5kF4A94KrtCLw6Geh8-L9CWd6GdLM/edit?usp=sharing
  • 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options

September spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1enGiJ8hnypaO4y5kF4A94KrtCLw6Geh8-L9CWd6GdLM
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.