October 2 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Lots of walking around Albuquerque

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. Pass day today. Too much going on, I’m upset about the incident in LV and my pups did not do well in boarding. Luckily, it’s where I work so everyone took good care of them, they just stressed out and will hopefully, get back to normal in the next couple of days

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No. Tracked all food, did not keep track of my alcohol intake
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Oct 2, 2017
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (briskly walked dog for 45 minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (goal 1200 - 1500, ate 1219)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (all medications/vitamins too, drank 8-8oz glasses of water today)

I have an open diary if anyone wants to take a peek
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A brisk walk before picking the kids up from school where my son pointed out I was wearing my pants backwards. I walked all around my neighborhood and chatted with parents at the school with my pants very clearly and awkwardly backwards! Oh boy, one of those days. Had a good laugh at myself!
  • ssaschaa
    ssaschaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - 45 minutes walking the dog
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes but need to be more accurate
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Exercise: cycled to work and 10 minutes of upper body strength at the park halfway to work
    Calories and tracking good
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    leanerstrongerhealthier Posts: 92 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Yes x3!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, an hour walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@cardio_enthusiast. - Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos
    @2020pinktogo - Staying up late to watch movies will get you everytime but it is so much fun!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes,yes. Slow walking
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of October. This is alright.
    I didn't get to 2000. I run into Leonard as I was climbing. He was going down.
    I ain't seen him in what seemed like ages.
    So he was going down as I was going up.
    I took that as a cue that this is high enough. So I turned around after a few minutes.
    Of course that means I encounter Leonard again. Heh! What is he doing? He gots a shovel out and he is working on the road. Man o man! Now that is volunteerism. I like it.
    I went an seen Buddy. He was happy as a clam to see me after the weekend.
    He is making what I call pre-lingual sounds. I think I can get him to talk if they let me hang with him for a few years.
    That little guy exercises me. He only weigh about 50 pounds but he can throw that weight every which way.
    I have found my nitch. Niche... I guess that is how you spell it. Ain't no red underline under that one. I am retired but I got little kids to help take care of and they fascinate me.
    I could tell a thousand heart warming stories about that stuff.
    But I digress.
    I did good diet and exercise and I am claiming ...

yes x 3

• oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    2 October:
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minutes walking (leisurely pace) . 70 minutes music playing.
    Calories: Yes. 1,070 (1200 max)
    Tracking: Yes.