MAF running

Options
Anyone on this koolaid? I’ve been doing it for over a year and love it. The only draw back is the the MAF app is really buggy to the point where it’s not usable. I use an app called motofit and it works pretty well.
https://philmaffetone.com/method/

Replies

• madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this. Does it pair with other apps like MFP, fitbit, etc. or do you have to use it stand alone? (note I haven't started reading anything about this...sorry for the question if it's obvious.
  • wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It’s really about being able to customize heart rate zone an get an loud sound when you go ever. My aerobic functionality has improved about 30% since I started
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot about it and have started paying more attention to my heart rate. As I work on getting back into fitness, I will incorporate more MAF training to see how it goes. Have you read Primal Endurance? It is on my to-read list.
  • wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Sorry for the slow response, was traveling. Good luck with your efforts. Yes, I’ve drunken the primal blueprint koolaid and read all the books except the latest one on keto reset. He’s my main source of health info however I went keto about three years ago.