October 7 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had another good day today....woohoo :)

exercise yes walking I am down to 14 minutes a kilometer won't be long before I am at the 12 minute mark as I could have faster easily but sticking to recovery plan.
    calories yes well under
    tracking yes
    water 10 glasses

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...............I am thankful for so much in my life including this AWESOME group! <3
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    October 7
    Ecercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

@2020pinktogo sorry you had a bad day. Some days are harder than others. Glad you were able to get past it and only with one cookie. Good job.

@craigo3154 sorry about your car. My car got keyed all the way down the passengers side less than a month after I got it it. Stinks!!

@LoraineGB Glad you are okay. So glad they caught the creeps. Thanks for sharing--good reminder for all if us. You can't be too careful.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (2 hr outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2
    Exercise : Yes, 50 minutes on the elliptical and around 14k steps walking but not continuously
    Calories and tracking : Went out for lunch to a buffet so couldn't track anything, so no way of knowing if I was under the budget.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2
    Had a family function and just enjoyed family and friends

@craigo3154 - Sorry about to hear about your car. Hope YouTube helps you get the paint off

@2020pinktogo -Sorry you had a bad day.

@LoraineGB -Glad you are okay and used your instincts

@RangerRickL - Send well wishes for you and your Mom
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I thought I posted on this day but I guess not. I was very active on Saturday and cleaned for hours and hours. I exercised for 20 minutes on my bike too to burn a few more calories.

I tracked everything and was under calories!