Looking for friends in Australia

Options
I'm looking for Aussie friends who need to lose 30kg plus or lost similar.. I know the best way to succeed is with a great support and never giving up...

Replies

• big1donna
    big1donna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tell me more
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    @changetime77 Im on the Gold Coast. Im dowm 37kg & still going. Yes support & logging in is the key.
  • changetime77
    changetime77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    big1donna wrote: »
    Tell me more

What would you like to know?
    I'm a stay at home mum with 2 teenagers (miss attitude 19 & mr easy going 15), 2 dogs, 1 cat (the other died) & 1 husband we live in the hunter area....
  • ellesabu
    ellesabu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for Aussie friends who need to lose 30kg plus or lost similar.. I know the best way to succeed is with a great support and never giving up...

• ellesabu
    ellesabu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have 30 kgs to lose and would love to have friends to support me and help keep me motivated.
    I am in my 60's and a Mother and Grandmother.
    I live in Melbourne, Victoria.
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm back after a break and gaining weight. I am a 49yo female, live in Sydney, need to lose 25kg (again). Am planning to do a keto diet and wont be logging food but am aiming to log in every day. I aim to walk at least 10,000 steps a day and will be looking to get back into lifting weights again. Would really like some Aussie friends. Add me if you like. Thanks :)
  • erica_healthy
    erica_healthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 in central nsw, feel free to add me!
  • Blueheeler0485
    Blueheeler0485 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 33 and have been on and off this weight loss roller-coaster for a while now. I have reached 117.5kgs yet again and am wanting to get down to approx 75kgs. I'm in the southeast of South Australia if anyone would like to add me and we can do this long journey together!
  • mrsgoof
    mrsgoof Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about 25kg to lose, looking for motivation and support!!
  • Kraftykate69
    Kraftykate69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy. I am Kate from Launceston Tasmania (the state at the bottom of the country). I am 50 and looking to lose roughly 30kg. After linking with people for emotional motivation. Congrats to everyone for taking the plunge! Anyone got some tips for tightening those 'tuckshop arms'.
  • stortina
    stortina Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jess, 35/F/Sydney - looking for MFP friends. SW March 2021: 107.2kg, CW: 96.5kg
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in Melbourne.. Add me as a friend! I'd love more Aussie friends!
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new Aussie friends, 51 perth
  • Nepenthaceae
    Nepenthaceae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm from SA and I'm aiming to lose nearly 50kg. Would love to have more Aussies as friends so send me a request! (bit tired of seeing everything in pounds, too, lol)
  • sammcc2
    sammcc2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in Adelaide too. Old member that has let life rollercoaster and can no longer fit my wardrobe. Looking to lose 20kgs
  • willomac67
    willomac67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all , been on this rollercoaster to many times, looking for new friends for motivation and support
  • Jo_permiegirl
    Jo_permiegirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options

I’m back after many years off. I have 30+ kg to lose. Just got myself a PT. I’m in the Hunter Valley NSW