Best leggings?

Options
bribucks
bribucks Posts: 431 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
I am going to start a lifting program soon and I am in need of new leggings that are not see-through! I usually just use cheap Target ones, and they are decent enough for cardio, but don't pass the squat test. It seems like every pair I try on, you can see a panty line, even if they are skin-tone!

I have heard from multiple people that Victoria's Secret leggings are good, but I went on their website and checked recent reviews, and it sounds like the fabric may have changed and is thinner now.

Replies

• bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What about Under Armour leggings? Are those any good? I have a coupon from one of the MFP challenges.
  • runsmiley
    runsmiley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Old Navy are my favorite.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I like JC Penney's Xersion brand.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Fabletics are amazing.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pairs of Ivy Park leggings that I wear on the odd occasion I take a class and I've never had any issue with them. I'd go a size up in them though, it might be where I have a long torso but they squish me right on my belly button. They fit but also...squish. :lol:
  • thecatho
    thecatho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    90 degree by reflex are super cheap and squat-proof. A lot of leggings from old navy tend to be see through in my experience :/
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I second 90 degree by reflex! They're awesome. I've found the majority of mine at tj maxx/marshalls or amazon

Lululemon leggings are my favorite, however a bit pricey so I don't give into that desire too often haha. Zella at Nordstrom is also a good brand
  • littlebuffbiddy
    littlebuffbiddy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lululemon are my FAV. They just look SO SO GOOD. They are so pricey though, I only recently took the plunge. I also love gymshark which are really flattering too and much less pricey. They are from the UK though so take a min to ship. Unless you spend over a certain amount then it ships 2 days or something. I also have a lot of Victoria secret sport and love them but now they are too big for me. But I thought all the material was very thick so I'm surprised to read that. They are some of the thickest leggings I own yet not hot at all. I got all of my VS sport last year around this time though so maybe it's changed in a year's time?
  • littlebuffbiddy
    Options
    What about Under Armour leggings? Are those any good? I have a coupon from one of the MFP challenges.

I have one pair of Under Armor leggings but they are warm leggings but super flattering and not see through at all
  • littlebuffbiddy
    Options
    thecatho wrote: »
    90 degree by reflex are super cheap and squat-proof. A lot of leggings from old navy tend to be see through in my experience :/

Ive been dying to try these!!
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    People wear underwear with their leggings?
  • charlenegrichard
    charlenegrichard Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was lurking on this post. Thanks for these suggestions! Amazon has some 90 degree reflex promotions today.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    GAP
    My OBGYN recommended to use cotton.