Whats been the hardest thing to give up?

Options
folske8
folske8 Posts: 2 Member
For me it was my french vanilla creamer with my coffee, i been doing black but put just a tiny bit of butter in. It helps but not the same.

Replies

• Thristinachompson3305
    Options
    Same here. I loved my creamer. I now put HWV and sugar free vanilla syrup. Sometimes liquid stevia. Not the same but it'll do lol
  • just_a_southern_belle
    Options
    I live in Georgia and love love love a good biscuit with my breakfast so that has been the hardest. I was drinking my coffee black (for several years now) but now do it with 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp of butter and 1 scoop of BPI Keto Bomb creamer. I bought an immersion hand blender and make my coffee up every morning and it fills me up til lunch time!
  • zombiebarbie26
    zombiebarbie26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I *WAS* an absolute junk food junkie. The thing I miss most would definitely be Sour Patch Kids and Cheetos.
  • mreidkramer
    mreidkramer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    TBH - alcohol! I live in WI and it is a big part of the culture here. I love to sit on my deck with a little Bailey's in my coffee on a cool fall Saturday morning. I am on a dart league over the winters, I go bowling, and I see live music often. It's not that I drink a lot, but to have a drink or two while socializing is a norm. ...but those carbs add up and I am trying to be very strict. You should see the looks I get when I tell people "no thanks, none for me."

And also, the candy jar on my co-worker's desk. She ALWAYS has it full of snack size snickers, twix, & reeses. Chocolate is my first true love. So to not reach in and grab one when I walk by is a SERIOUS struggle. LBVS!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Toast. Fresh baked sourdough with melted butter & a pinch of sea salt. I used to eat 2-4 slices of toast a day! (Probably part of why I was over 300 lbs..)

Mmm...
  • cherbear1858
    cherbear1858 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fruit, any type. I want to crunch into any apple or pear now that they are in season.
  • mreidkramer
    mreidkramer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    folske8 wrote: »
    For me it was my french vanilla creamer with my coffee, i been doing black but put just a tiny bit of butter in. It helps but not the same.

I loved Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer. I like my coffee white, with extra sweetness! LOL. So I have been using more than a bit of butter... AND I add a couple drops of caramel flavored extract. That part makes all the difference for me. YUM.
  • AndoRules
    AndoRules Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Milk. Just straight up milk. I could put down a gallon easily every week, always my go to if I were ever thirsty at home. Cutting that down to nothing was rough for the first week. Don't miss it now though.