back on the primal path

Options
njdoll
njdoll Posts: 106 Member
I'm back on the Primal path after straying too far for too long. This is the only thing that really works well for me to lose and maintain my weight especially as someone with Celiac disease. Back in Dec I started a new job that was really stressful and between stress eating and not exercising, I gained quite a bit of weight in a short period of time. I'm looking for new primal friends (most of my MFP friends from so many years ago are no longer active) who can travel this journey with me.

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to Primal! I've "fallen off the wagon" several times, but I always come back to what works!
  • annk18
    annk18 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope we can both "stay the course."
  • Soann
    Soann Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Paleo diet. Started today.
  • FitSpicer
    FitSpicer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this way of eating and it's the only thing that I have found that works long term.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Soann wrote: »
    I'm new to Paleo diet. Started today.

Great! Welcome.
  • Soann
    Soann Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you madwells
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it too! One week into Primal eating I feel fantastic and I haven't been perfect either. Like with my whole30 experiences I have less bloat and no sugar cravings except in the evenings which I expect will drop off soon. I'm determined to stick with it and hit my goals.
  • madwells1
    Options
    Welcome
    @wellnesschaser!!!
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I strayed for a couple of months, and feel pretty icky. I am back on track too!
  • madwells1
    Options
    Yay!!! Welcome back @mountainrun73!

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, checking in. I let myself go off the path for the last four days. I'm back on as of today. Wish me luck. I am surrounded by Standard American snack foods!!!
  • madwells1
    Options
    It happens to the best of us!!! :#

Today is another day!
  • amyloutoyou
    amyloutoyou Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    On day 11 of Primal eating. I'm starting with the 21 day plan, but I came down with a cold, so the exercise is out the window. Hoping to feel better soon.
  • madwells1
    Options
    Here is how I feel after eating a frozen pizza last night (note I did eat it cooked :D ).

Why on earth did I think that was a good idea?? Being lazy in the kitchen so isn't worth it anymore.

xmdczx2na64m.png
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Im back sorta. I.know this is for me but I still want pizza and cookies. I feel best when I eat this way no doubt.
  • madwells1
    Options
    Great to see you back!
  • lizzygirl1312
    lizzygirl1312 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I swear you just told my story. I too have Celiac Disease and started a new job a year ago and put on a ton of weight. I am back too on the primal wagon, and support. :D
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this resurrected post, I'm with all of you, back on the Primal wagon!
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Back on again, mostly. Had ice cream tonight, but that’s the last of what was in the freezer. Have a fridge and freezer full of healthy, delicious food.
  • Nomseys
    Nomseys Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’ve been paleo for 90 days and I’m loving it!