Favorite Keto Podcasts

Options
What are some of your favorite keto podcasts?
Mine are 2ketodudes and ketogeeks.
STEMTalk also has a few good keto-based guests on.
Please add me as a friend and help me keep in line. I have a cupcake staring at me and I'm not going to give in.

Replies

• ElorasMomForever
    ElorasMomForever Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haha! Tell it no!
  • BillyDengel
    BillyDengel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha! Tell it no!

I put them on top of the fridge where they can't see me.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Oh god, don't even let them in the house! Put them on the porch! Haha
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I really only listen these days for the people being interviewed. If there isn't a guest, I honestly can't stand 2ketodudes and Jimmy Moore or Bryan Williamson lately.
    There's a new guy that is ok. He's a dentist. He's a bit awkward being new to it I think but I can respect his science based approach. I can't think of his name.
    There's also a couple that just talk daily life stuff for how to deal with real life things that come up. I think that one is LCHF Family.
    I do enjoy Vinnie Tortorich the most I think. You can't be sensitive to explicit language for that one. It's not so much the content, because there's a ton of totally off topic talk, but for some reason I'm finding him entertaining. The guest shows are by far the best for actual content though.
    For best understanding of the science, Amy Berger is amazing but she doesn't podcast. It's a blog. Find any podcast she was a guest on and you won't be disappointed!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I still love Leanne Vogel from Healthful Pursuit... Her podcasts lately have been interesting. I LOVE Chris Masterjohn, PhD. He has a Masterclass series and a "Lite" series that's 5 minutes or less, hitting the highlights of topics, etc. I don't listen to anyone regularly though...
  • acasp04
    acasp04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Latest in Paleo podcast. Okay, so it's not technically keto, but Angelo has a lot of good insight on a lot of relevant topics and frequently includes interviews and sound clips to back it up.

Plus his voice is so soothing.
  • KarblessKreature
    KarblessKreature Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Everyone that already been mentioned. Also I just search keto and have been watching all that comes up for the past 3 months.
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Keto talk with Jimmy Moore and Dr. Will Cole and Keto for women with Shawn Mynar, though she can sometime (ok often) get off on tangents.
  • Vladaar
    Vladaar Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I started listening to the Keto Savage. It seems very interesting so far.
  • webbsark
    webbsark Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really like Keto for Women show by Shawn Mynar. She loves to talk but is very informative without being preachy
  • hillarymouse
    hillarymouse Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I only just started listening to 2 keto dudes and I LOVE it. I'm interested in listening to an intermittent fasting podcast too and saw one referenced on /r/intermittentfasting but I can't find that post (curse you late night browsing!).
  • BillyDengel
    BillyDengel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I only just started listening to 2 keto dudes and I LOVE it. I'm interested in listening to an intermittent fasting podcast too and saw one referenced on /r/intermittentfasting but I can't find that post (curse you late night browsing!).

Fasting talk with Jimmy Moore has good information if you can stomach his corny jokes.
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I enjoy ketoconnect.net - they also have a youtube channel and recently started a podcast "keto for normies". They have a very basic approach and encourage what works best for you. Love how they experiment and share their different responses etc. Great lesson in that there is not necessarily one specific way to be successful.

Most of my listening these days isn't necessarily about the science anymore ... I want food inspiration, motivation and looking beyond for a healthy life approach not just a diet.
  • risyfitforlife
    risyfitforlife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend's.
  • kristenhuckaby
    kristenhuckaby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not a podcast, but Thomas DeLauer has some great YouTube stuff.
  • KarblessKreature
    KarblessKreature Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I second the youtubers also. Jason DeLauer, Jason Whitrock, goody beats, ketoconnect, low carb down under and high intensity health just to name a few.