Week 3 Daily Discussion, Weekly Exercise, Chat, and Discussion

Options

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! Wednesday check-in... did my push-ups yesterday (2 sets of 25) and completed my diary.

Oregon - beautiful cat! I have 5 fur buddies - 2 cats and 3 dogs... don't have pix available but love all the fur buddies (if my daughter had her way, we would have to move into a tent and give the house to all of the critters that she wants to have).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am back to my lowest weight, but now I am going to work on lowering that number, too.

@oregonrunner5, you're cat is darling! I love cats. I have dogs, who are cute, too, but I love cats. my son wants a Scottish fold. he saw them on YouTube. We'll see :)
  • burly_man308
    burly_man308 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes I meant 50. Sorry not a math person. More history. Daily check in. I'm struggling with the exercise myself and logging my food. The past two weeks have had me more streseed than I can previously remember. The food I am eating has not been terrible but I have lacked in discipline in loging it and keeping track. Keep up the great work everyone. I'll check back in tonight.
  • MmamabearR
    Options
    Ouch! Modified or not, I'm feeling these push ups. I went overboard on calories today, but Chili's was having a half off burgers deal :D
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    First splash of sun in about a week saw me out in the garden burning calories today.
    Meanwhile on snooze patrol. Little miss muffet (muffy) was hard at work.
    183d61c50e5b383fdf2abd9d6eb8a11d.jpg

This is her, "Whats that clicking noise" face.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    She is a-DOR-able!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    Thursday check-in. Closed my diary yesterday, did my push-ups (did incline push-ups just for a change using the edge of the bathtub as my platform).

Today will be a great day - of course, I believe that any day that starts with breathing is a great day! I have already done 50 incline push-ups this morning, done while waiting for the shower to warm up, will do more later today.

Fyre - beautiful kitteh!!! Gonna have to post pix of mine, since you peeps keep showing yours!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Diary and exercise completed!! Y'all enjoy your night
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    My night is going great! Thanks, Meat! Back to swimming and yoga today. Sooooo Goooood!
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Pretty good day, just on gentle exercise this week but enjoying the Yoga. Did okay on food, lots of fruit and veggies. I have to go into Portland tomorrow and instead of eating out, I’m packing a lunch. :D

Hopefully I’ll get a chance to go by the bookstore and get in some fun too.

This time of year with all the chocolate out - GAH!!! (Almost Halloween in US) I guess this will be a big test of my new resolve tomorrow. I’ll try to focus on books and not on treats. I get nervous when I travel and yeah - comfort food time. But hoping I’ll do better tomorrow and all.

Love the kittay Fyreside!
  • burly_man308
    burly_man308 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. Yesterday was decent. Still not back to jogging or running where I was, but I'm at least moving. I feel like I need to incorporate more lifting into my routine though. Food was decent, although I've had more bread in my diet lately than I want.

Just want to reiterate what a great group of people you are. I am so proud of each of you that are taking life by the horns and staying true to your discipline and focus and slowly achieving your weight loss and lifestyle goals. You are each an inspiration to me everyday and I look forward to continuing this journey with you. Stay strong, hold the line, and attack each day we have. Great job everyone.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    God morning all! Happy Friday!!
    Closed my diary last night (just squeaked under on calories - dam that pizza) but did get my push-ups in for the day.
    Don't know if I am going to be able to close my diary tonight or not - seriously considering a fast for the day with only water and black coffee. If I do that, I will not be able to close it with no calories entered.

Good to see so many folks have stuck it out this far - let's keep going!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Day #2 of vacation is about to start, and damn this is hard. There is food everywhere! Getting lots of steps in and definitely staying active, just need to keep my mouth closed, and hit the fitness room at the hotel.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Cnavarro, FUN FIRST! Healthy foods second. If there is time and room in your tummy left, fun food in moderation.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Still not doing any push-ups, but still working on planks, down dogs, so not ignoring the need/idea of push-ups, just the actual exercise. Something in the brain just says "I can't" almost like a kid being afraid to jump off the high board. Maybe this is the time to just "take the plunge". Guess I'd rather be afraid of push-ups than anything else I can think of. Sounds like everyone is doing good!
  • MmamabearR
    Options
    Just finished getting in my pushups for the day. Food wise I am doing so-so this week. This morning my husband surprised me with some port tamales! Aw, my weakness (one of, anyway). My steps have been very low today. I better take a few laps around my building.
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Diary and exercise completed! Enjoy your night
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Back from the city, had a bit of McD’s, a few fries and chicken strips, *sigh* — weird timing to everything today. 30 minutes of gentle Yoga this morning.

Ocean trail wind gusts are supposed to be 65mph tomorrow - yikes, that will drive some ocean water into you...hmm, might be a good facial? ;-P The city was interesting today, I was able to visit the Bookstore, and a Whole Foods Market, and lots of stuff. I didn’t spend much money either and didn’t annoy the husband. It was a fairly successful day. I also felt pretty good all day and I caught some new types of Pokemon. ;-P

Night! Have a great weekend everyone!! LET’S DO THIS! :)!!

• explodingmango
    explodingmango Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone. Man, it's been an Off past few days. My doctor was in an accident - he's going to be okay, but until he recovers, I'm seeing a substitute who does not know me as well...my medication stuation is a mess, as a result, and so is my ability to really function. Failed to even do my diary properly Wednesday and Thursday. Working to get back on track now.

Exciting news though, there's a local fitness boot camp program doing a promo program - they're taking on 30 people for free. Catch is, it's for advertising photos - they're selecting the 30 candidates most likely to finish the 6 weeks and have good visible results. I'm trying to qualify - and I have an orientation tomorrow, so it's looking pretty good! I hope I get it, because I do so much better when I have structure and outside guidance.

I'm also planning out Thanksgiving. My father is coming over, and I want to make the best damned family dinner he's ever had, despite it being gluten-free. Which is really nerve-wracking, because the amount of food I'll have to contend with is...slightly terrifying.

And, in exciting news, boyfriend and I have ACTUALLY chosen a wedding venue this time! We now know the place and time, for certain. We still haven't chosen a reception venue but we have a few "definitely maybe"s. So, we're excited. We're VERY excited.

And...that's about all that's going on for now.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    Happy Saturday peeps!!

Got my push-ups in for the day, did not close my diary because there was nothing to put in it... fasted from 9pm on Thursday until 9am today. Interesting experience, not hard at all and real hunger pangs until this morning. I felt like i could have gone longer, but my wife was pressuring me to have breakfast so I did.

Will do my push-ups for the day here in a bit.

Everybody keep up the good work and have a great rest of the weekend!