And so it begins...

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Today, Monday is the day, not the day that we dread because it means less fun food, more exercise, deprivation...no today is the start of the rest of our lives. The day we will look back on and say, yeah I did it. The day when we decided we were worth more than that extra helping, that taking one step at a time will get us to our goal. Yes, today is that day. Congrats on making the decision to do something for you. Track your food, drink your water and walk extra today. Please check in later today and let us know how you are doing!

Replies

• bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's already the end of the day over here (Australia). Started strong, went for a jog this morning and now that it's the end of the day... I had a few cookies and not very healthful food! D8 I am, however, starting true to my tracking.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I tried to log my weight under todays date on the spreadsheet, but it won't let me. It says the creator has to allow it to be edited?
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So far so good for me. Ahh, but Monday-Thursday I am usually pretty good. The weekends is where I falter the most. But, in anticipation of this challenge I did stay pretty darn good yesterday with my food. I did not exercise besides going up/down with loads and loads of laundry. And I was a bit short on my water intake. Today, I am trying my best to keep up with my water...it's 4:15 my time and I'm at 52 ounces, half what I aim for.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I tried to log my weight under todays date on the spreadsheet, but it won't let me. It says the creator has to allow it to be edited?

@JillLOVESDoug If the entry is made for starting weight under column "I", that message will appear. The starting weight should be entered in column "C", the one with the pink heading, then it will automatically carry to column "I". Hope this helps

If you are still having a problem, message me or enter your info in the "Spreadsheet Link" thread and someone will enter it for you. I will post this in the "Spreadsheet Link" thread as well, in case others are having the same issue.

:flowerforyou:
  • kayjosh2422
    Options

Did you see you where you need to add it?
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Not enough water today but food was ok, a few too many snacks. Lots of walks today. Looking forward to doing better tomorrow
  • Valsgoals
    Options
    My Monday went well. I'm glad. I burned enough calories to give me a nice deficit. I met my water and protein intake. I'm just a bit frustrated my SW is a pound higher than the lowest weight I hit a couple weeks ago. It feels like I'm starting a bit behind.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Valsgoals wrote: »
    My Monday went well. I'm glad. I burned enough calories to give me a nice deficit. I met my water and protein intake. I'm just a bit frustrated my SW is a pound higher than the lowest weight I hit a couple weeks ago. It feels like I'm starting a bit behind.

As long as your moving forward and trying your not behind. Remember that
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge: 228.4 lbs
    GW for challenge: 211.4 lbs

211.4 is what I started the pregnancy at. So getting there, or even close to there before the new year would be great!
  • Valsgoals
    Options
    Day 3, hopefully everyone is making an effort. So far so good on my end. I fell a tad bit short on my water but still got the minimum in. My scale hasn't been good to me even though I've been doing things right more often than not the past few weeks. I have confidence it'll catch up. It has to eventually.

It's a bit quieter in here than I thought it would be. How's everyone else doing?
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing very well. I've been rather stressed and depressed lately so I've been snacking a lot. Ugh. This challenge isn't off to a good start for myself..
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This week was going well until last night when I went overboard with macadamia nuts. :( I haven’t been drinking as much water as I’d like either <pause for a big drink> but I’m working on it.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Even on bad days, stay strong and know tomorrow is a new day