Introducing myself with goals!

Options
Hello everyone!
I just had my 2nd daughter 3 months ago and I'm exclusively breastfeeding and with older children as well I'm finding it hard to make time to workout and prep healthy meals.
I'm 5'5, 287lbs (was 302 May, 26th -day baby was born-)

Short term goals
1- 250
2- 225
3- 200
4- 180
5- 160
6- 140
Ultimate Goal - 130-140lbs

I will add dates to those goals eventually.. when I figure out the math behind a healthy loss enabling me to set more goals to reach by dates etc.

My biggest struggles are motivation, willpower, and my own self sabotage. (aka self commitment... I lack it)
Aside from those with being a new mom as I said before, I find it hard to make the time to workout or prep something healthy to eat. And with a tight budget I find it even harder to make healthy grocery options. It's just easier to buy prepped food and throw it in the oven you know? I know HOW to change, I know what choices I SHOULD be making, I just need help DOING it.. need the support and the confidence and constant motivation. And I just don't know how to get it. I'm hoping by coming here I will find a support group and motivators I need to really stick to this and create a better lifestyle for myself and ultimately my family.

Please feel free to add me and kick my butt when it needs to be!
Thank you

Replies

• teacherchana
    teacherchana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new arrival! How are you doing? You and I share a similar weight, but you may have lost more since posting here in August. My overall goal is to be at 150.