New group Christian view on eating

Options
Vladaar
Vladaar Posts: 147 Member
Good morning, I started a new private group for any that might be interested. I know many members will be clicking woo on this concept but Ive never been one to worry much about what others think. Its very much in construction phase I keep it updated as time permits.

Description
A wholesome place where you dont have to be attacked by people demanding proof regarding anything contradicting mainstream FDA regulations, lobbyists, etc. Here we believe the Lord Almighty created food perfectly and man has since fouled it up with hybird versions of wheat, processed foods, chemicals, roundup sprays, pasteurization, etc...

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Vladaar wrote: »
    Here we believe the Lord Almighty....
    Is it open to those who do not believe in the Lord Almighty?
    created food perfectly and man has since fouled it up with hybird versions of wheat, processed foods, chemicals, roundup sprays, pasteurization, etc...

What's your end goal? Your objective?
    Because you can't turn the clock back and undo what has been done, on a global level.
    So hat is your planned intention?

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Amen, @Vladaar.

I look forward to future conversations with my farmer friends and relatives on whether humans should be messing with nature for better yields and lower labor costs.

(The answers have tended to folliw two lines: "everything is here for man's use, including chemicals"; or "we won't be able to feed the world without GMOs and Roundup.")
  • wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Oh lord
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for your group. :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    This ties in to the philosophy, as I understand it, from the sisters behind the "Trim Healthy Mama" franchise. You might find like minds in those groups, too. Since the whole plan is lower carb, and half of the THM plan is essentially keto, it might fit in to your game plan as well. Good luck.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting to me. I'd like an invite if possible. I try to support local farmers who care about the soil, their critters and their customers as much as I can. US Wellness Meats is one of those and there are others out there too. :)