October 31 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    31-Oct-2017

Exercise: yes, I did some running intervals. 3.5 minutes of power walking uphill alternating with 4 minutes of running (this morning for about an hour).

Calories: yes, I'm within my budget. I enjoyed a few fun sized Halloween chocolates. Yummy!

Tracking: yes, I tracked it all.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 30 minute H.A.B.IT class, followed by a 30 minute Stability Ball Sculpt class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I've had a very satisfying and yet, tiring month.
    Tomorrow, I lead a law firm team meeting at noon, and then off to the airport for a conference in Pittsburgh. I fly back on Friday and then to a meeting in downtown Chicago. I'm meeting with my co-author of a lawyer and law student text book entitled, Alzheimer's and the Law: Counseling Clients with Dementia and their Families.
    In 2018, our publisher, the American Bar Association has authorized a consumer-oriented edition of our book. I'm happy about that. My wife says, "So, you think you don't already have enough to do?"
    My report: It's Halloween. Any yes is a victory
    Calories: under by 200
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: 25 minutes of walking
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Dog walk and walked home from work. Beautiful day in the valley

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, even with some cake and brownies

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Roll on November!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    October 31
    Pass day 2
    Exercise no
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

It occured to me just now that I could just take off today and not exercise tonight. I got some office work done and rested today. It felt good. Was exhausted from filling in for our workers on vacation. Tomorrow back at it.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Had a very good day today. :)

exercise yes, pool exercises 1 hour
    calories yes, under
    tracking yes, everything, even the little Aero bar I had while giving out treats..lol :)

Tomorrow starts a new month! :) Goodnight!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    31-Oct-2017

Exercise: yes, I did some running intervals.

Calories: yes, I'm within my budget. I enjoyed a few fun sized Halloween chocolates. Yummy!

Tracking: yes, I tracked it all.

Good job, all:-)
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (walked doggie briskly for 45min)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1,301 calories)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 10-8oz glasses of water)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

I may have had Halloween candy for dinner, but I made the winner’s circle!