Weigh in #1 October 30th - November 5th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Week one and done! How was it? I'm still not where I need to be, still not enough water and too many snacks but I am getting there. Where were your struggles this week?

Replies

• bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been doing pretty well with my health and fitness with a few slips here and there... But doesn't feel like anything major! Only lost 100g for this week.

Challenge SW: 70kg
    W1: 69.9kg
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have done ok the first week - getting myself prepared for the long haul of the challenge!

SW: 166 lbs

10/30: 164.5 lbs
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW- 228.4

Week 1- 230.4 lbs

+2 lbs ... well that's not the way I wanted to go. I was hoping to get to about 220 lbs by the 29th ( My birthday.) But it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I need to keep increasing my water intake, and keep attempting to be active. I want to aim for at least 25 active days or 24 hours of activity this month.

I am actually making goals! So that's a step in the right direction!
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been doing really well as far as I thought but my scale isn't in agreement with my assessment. I am logging a 1.4 gain in the first week. Yesterday I decided to pull out my food scale rather than relying on eyeballing my portions. It would've gone well had yesterday not been Halloween and I'd been looking forward to all the candy. I'm owning the fact that indulged anyway, counted it and weighed everything else. I know I'll log a loss next week. I just hope it's more than the gain I logged this week.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 179
    CGW - 170

Week 1 - 179

I am not on the spreadsheet, I will log in on my desktop computer

Ggrŕrrrrrr - too much sitting !!!
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself again this morning and it's coming back down...crossing my fingers my loss prediction for next week will come true......
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 240.1
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just playing catch up here:
    Starting weight for this Challenge: 202.4 lbs
    Week 1: 203.4

Yikes! Not a great start!