November 2 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 42 mins
    Calories?: In progress
    Tracked?: Yes.

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 4 Km in 33 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.

Afternoon walk today. Reasonable pace.

Also managed to clean all the spraypaint graffiti of my car. A while back some ***** spraypainted my car while I was away from home (could have done physical damage to the ***** if I ever caught them). I lodged a police report and a claim with insurance. Insurance advised that the claim is approved to get it professionally cleaned (and side re-painted), however if I could do an adequate job on my own I could cancel the claim and get the excess refunded (and no-claim bonus remain intact). If I could not do an adequate job on my own, then the claim could proceed and any cosmetic damage I may cause in trying self removal would be covered. With nothing to lose and everything to gain I set to work. Acetone works great in removing acrylic spray paint (just do it outside, wearing rubber gloves and going through LOTS of paper towels).

Dinner with my parents tomorrow night. So will not be posting as much tomorrow.

@imali1984. Wow. I am usually the first for the day (being in Australia). Where are you from?
    @inshapeCK. Well done on the 30 mins. With Wii Fit Plus, my favourite was cycling round the island and trying to collect all the check points. Also, please track on MFP (or at least in a written format). Its easy once you get the hang of it. There are so many problems with "in your head" tracking that I don't know where to start.
    @shauna7531. Yes, the daily threads is where you check in.
    @glimjy. Well done. This is the power of UAC. Being accountable to other pushes you to do more and think about what you are doing.

Looks like a great day 1 by almost all.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 that is dreadful - glad you managed to sort it yourself and save some money. Enjoy your dinner with your parents.
  • imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 42 mins
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

@craigo3154 ha ha yes I had an early start to the day. I am from Melbourne
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    November 2nd
    Signing in
    Calorie amount yes under
    All food and drink logged
    45 minutes of walking
    And a total of 35 minutes static bike- split in 2 sessions.

Closed my diary early this evening but have included my evening fruit and snack.

You look
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? no.

Going to use my pass for today.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Plenty !!
    Under calories? Oh yes !
    Track everything? You bet !
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    DID 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE, WANTED TO WALK OUTSIDE BUT IT WAS RAINING AND RAINING! DID A COMBINATION OF MARCHING ON THE SPOT, WALKING IN PLACE, AND JOGGING ON THE SPOT.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? DON'T KNOW AS I DIDN'T LOG MY FOOD.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I KNOW WHAT I ATE BUT I DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN.

@fightingthetideofaging
    Thanks for your encouragement.
    I will keep posting even if I can only currently handle working on logging my exercise right now.

@craigo3154
    I haven't used my Wii Fit Plus disc in quite awhile but I often pull out the Balance Board and use it to do some stepping for exercise while I watch a DVD or something to help pass the time.
    I do know that I need to get back to recording what I eat and eventually do actual logging in my food diary again but at the moment I am taking things 1 step at a time and right now I am working on getting back to exercising regularly as well as trying to bring less unhealthy food in the house as well as I do 3 weekly challenges (e.g., making a fruit and vegetable goal & meeting it, making a water goal and meeting it, exercising for a certain number of minutes, no junkfood) that change each week with 3 other MFP friends so that is more than enough for me to juggle right now. Once I get the exercise piece in place then I can start to work on the food piece without worrying about the exercise piece as once I have my exercise routine going I am usually pretty good about keeping it going.
    By the mid-point of this challenge I hope to start working on the food logging.
    You can hold me accountable to that. :)
    I am well aware that exercise no longer helps me lose weight but only what I eat and don't eat.
    However, exercise is good for the heart and body! :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is in the books. I'm rather proud of myself because I'm having some dental work done over the next few weeks and yesterday left me a bit rough around the edges. I'm a terrible patient and so they gave me some sort of sedative prior and I felt sick most of the night and this morning, but, managed to get the dog out for a 41 minute brisk walk. Felt better for it afterwards too!

Exercise? Yes, 41 min walk
    Calories? Yes, about 200 under
    Tracked? Yes

Weekend is just around the corner.........hope you all have something fun planned!
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Here is my check in for November 2.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES
  • shauna7531
    shauna7531 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
    Calories: a little under budget
    Tracked: yes
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Today was an overall good day. I don't have to work again until Monday- woohoo!

Exercise: didn't have time for a gym workout but I did take my pup on a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood this afternoon. It's been pretty cold here recently but today was fairly nice (high of 55 lol) so I took advantage of it!

Calories: I was way under today. I take medicine for my ADHD and depending on the time of day I take it my calorie log can be pretty low due to lack of appetite. I was about 400 hundred under (that's including the calories from exercise) but I was over 1,000 consumed so I think that's better than being under 1,000.

Tracked: yep everything was logged and accounted for today!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Logged everything, including prelogging a glass of wine and pm snack which I might end up skipping.
    Under calories, just barely but under.
    Only “activity “ today was 25 minutes on the playground teaching recess skills to my students.

Today was tough - hungry and exhausted. I had a killer double workout last night, was a bit too much under calories, and oddly didn’t sleep well. So I’m not surprised I felt so awful today. It was a tough decision but ultimately to move tomorrow’s rest day to today. Hoping I don’t regret that later!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes (Walked 30 minutes)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (40 min. walk)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • isacarvleitao
    isacarvleitao Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercised?: Yes. 40 minute elliptical
    Calories?: No :( went out with my friends today, ate loads of bad foods :(
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Exercised?: ✅ Treadmill/Piyo/Yoga Camp
    Calories?: ✅
    Tracked?: ✅

B) 2 of 30 days successful B)
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Day 2

10062 steps, 3.7 miles plus gardening for nearly one hour.

Calories, barely under, but under!

Everything tracked.