Looking for friends:) keto buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• tressacoulter
    tressacoulter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting week 2.. if you wanna be keto buds! Down 4 already.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Been doing keto for about 3 weeks now and down about 17lbs! Would love some keto friends to share recipes with! Made pizza tonight... done cauliflower crusts before and didn't like them but this one was great. http://eatfatlosefatblog.com/low-carb-keto-crispy-cauliflower-crust-pizza-paleo/

My family usually does pizza on Fridays. I might try this one for me this week! Thanks!
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Please add me too :) I've had the best success on keto, I'm an emotional eater and when I get off track eating simple carbs it's a vicious cycle of hunger. When I am eating healthy fats, lean proteins, veggies and some fruits I lose those cravings very quickly. I go by net carbs. (fiber minus carbs). I find chia seeds & flax seeds mixed in anything make me so much fuller and are a great healthy fat source. Just started back on keto this week, will have to try the mousse and pizza recipes !! I feel so much better already, more energy, much less cravings.
  • Thundyrstorm
    Thundyrstorm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday!

Feel free to add me, my diary is open for friends.
    I am Keto using intermittent fasting, and exploring extended fasting.
  • krbini
    krbini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy!! I’m just starting this WOE.
  • auka2001
    auka2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!. I tried keto several months ago and it worked for me. Now I'm starting it again with more motivation.
    I'l love to have more Friends on MFP to help each other in this journey.
    I'm from Spain, and I speak english, french and, of course, spanish (in case you wanna chat in another language) . Feel free to add me!!
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel like I’ve tried it all. Going to give keto a go and need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me as a friend/support buddy!!!
  • ljflynner
    ljflynner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day one- just mixed in chia and flax into my eggs, coconut oil and bone broth protein with tumeric in my coffee
  • TraciTrouble
    TraciTrouble Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too :) I've had the best success on keto, I'm an emotional eater and when I get off track eating simple carbs it's a vicious cycle of hunger. When I am eating healthy fats, lean proteins, veggies and some fruits I lose those cravings very quickly. I go by net carbs. (fiber minus carbs). I find chia seeds & flax seeds mixed in anything make me so much fuller and are a great healthy fat source. Just started back on keto this week, will have to try the mousse and pizza recipes !! I feel so much better already, more energy, much less cravings.

I share your experience of being an emotional eater. It's always been a struggle in my life, but I've only recently grown to identify, and accept that aspect of my personality. I've been eating keto for about 2 weeks and have lost 7 lbs so far. I know this is progress, but I often compare myself to others and then use my perceived failure as an excuse to binge. They say knowing is half the battle, so I'm hopeful moving forward :smile:

I think I've sent friend requests to everyone on this thread, but please feel free to add me. I'd love to swap recipes and offer encouragement! <3
  • joannabanana1986
    joannabanana1986 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi guys i just made the cheddar biscuits from Dr Bergs website.( He's a huge keto resource for me) and they are simple and quick!. Honest review they are a bit salty but still good! Get creative guys we don't have to stick with meat and butter!! :smiley:
  • togilvie78
    togilvie78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    keto is a mind set it is easy if you want it bad enough
  • laparkerrn
    laparkerrn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love Dr. Berg! Also follow keto dad! Two great resources that keep me keto educated and help me stay on track!
  • joannabanana1986
    joannabanana1986 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    laparkerrn wrote: »
    Love Dr. Berg! Also follow keto dad! Two great resources that keep me keto educated and help me stay on track!

I'm gonna check out keto dad thanks!!