Weigh-in #3:
Weigh-in #4:
Weigh-in #5:
Weigh-in #6:
Weigh-in #7:
Weigh-in #8:
Weigh-in #9:
Total loss:

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week?

Did you stick to your goals last week?

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing?

Best meal:
Worst meal:
Best snack:
Worst snack:

Replies

• bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Starting weight: 114.4 at end of August
    Weigh-in #1: 114.0
    Weigh-in #2: 113.2
    Weigh-in #3: 114.2
    Weigh-in #4: 112.4
    Weigh-in #5: 112.0
    Weigh-in #6: 112.6
    Weigh-in #7: 111.6
    Weigh-in #8: 110.6
    Weigh-in #9: 111.2
    This week's loss: +0.6
    Total Loss: -3.2

I really ought to have started out posting with my trending weight (from Happy Scale) rather than my weight of the morning. Even though my weight was up a little this morning, my weight trend is still going downward slowly.

I’ve been having a hell of a time. First was my car accident last week. Then this week, my husband had a bad reaction to his new anxiety medication. He got hit with literally all the side effects (extreme panic, uncontrollable shaking, cold sweats, nausea, no appetite, can’t sleep, etc). It was very scary and so we were cooped up in the house all weekend while I took care of him.

Needless to say, with everything going on combined with how CLOSE I am to my goal, I have been cutting myself a little slack.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Starting weight: 150.1
    Weigh-in #1: 148.2
    Weigh-in #2: 146.9
    Weigh in #3: 144.1
    Weigh in #4: 142.8
    Weigh in #5: 140.4
    Weigh in #6: 139.9
    Weigh in #7: 139.7
    Weigh in #8: 136.9
    Weigh in #9: 135.1
    Loss this week: 1.8 lbs
    Total Loss:: 15 lbs
    Goal weight: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: to lose: 1.5 per week, total of 18 lbs (by week 9: 13.5 lbs).

Almost to goal of 132.5! I am so excited to be able to increase my calories.

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? Still cannot exercise, my knee is still not fully healed. It is so frustrating, but I have resigned myself to the long wait.

Yes, I did well this week. There were a couple days where I did not get my steps in, so my calorie out was not as high as I would like, but i ate within my goal every day.

I am trying to add back in other foods and eliminate some of the Medifast bars I eat. They are just so easy to throw into my bag when I leave for work. But I did buy some Quest bars and so cheese sticks and fruit.

Best meal: chicken noodle soup with lots of different veggies thrown in.
    Worst meal: California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas. Yuck!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 114.4 at end of August
    Weigh-in #1: 114.0
    Weigh-in #2: 113.2
    Weigh-in #3: 114.2
    Weigh-in #4: 112.4
    Weigh-in #5: 112.0
    Weigh-in #6: 112.6
    Weigh-in #7: 111.6
    Weigh-in #8: 110.6
    Weigh-in #9: 111.2
    This week's loss: +0.6
    Total Loss: -3.2

I really ought to have started out posting with my trending weight (from Happy Scale) rather than my weight of the morning. Even though my weight was up a little this morning, my weight trend is still going downward slowly.

I’ve been having a hell of a time. First was my car accident last week. Then this week, my husband had a bad reaction to his new anxiety medication. He got hit with literally all the side effects (extreme panic, uncontrollable shaking, cold sweats, nausea, no appetite, can’t sleep, etc). It was very scary and so we were cooped up in the house all weekend while I took care of him.

Needless to say, with everything going on combined with how CLOSE I am to my goal, I have been cutting myself a little slack.

I am sorry you are having such a bad few weeks, but I am really proud of you for not running to food as comfort. Prayers coming your way!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    Starting weight: 150.1
    Weigh-in #1: 148.2
    Weigh-in #2: 146.9
    Weigh in #3: 144.1
    Weigh in #4: 142.8
    Weigh in #5: 140.4
    Weigh in #6: 139.9
    Weigh in #7: 139.7
    Weigh in #8: 136.9
    Weigh in #9: 135.1
    Loss this week: 1.8 lbs
    Total Loss:: 15 lbs
    Goal weight: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: to lose: 1.5 per week, total of 18 lbs (by week 9: 13.5 lbs).

Almost to goal of 132.5! I am so excited to be able to increase my calories.

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? Still cannot exercise, my knee is still not fully healed. It is so frustrating, but I have resigned myself to the long wait.

Yes, I did well this week. There were a couple days where I did not get my steps in, so my calorie out was not as high as I would like, but i ate within my goal every day.

I am trying to add back in other foods and eliminate some of the Medifast bars I eat. They are just so easy to throw into my bag when I leave for work. But I did buy some Quest bars and so cheese sticks and fruit.

Best meal: chicken noodle soup with lots of different veggies thrown in.
    Worst meal: California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas. Yuck!

So I see you have surprised me in weight by .6 lbs....IT’S ON SISTER!...oh and yes those pizzas are BLAH!
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 8:

Starting weight: 144.5 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #2: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #3: knee surgery recovery
    Weigh-in #4: vacation
    Weigh-in #5: vacation
    Weigh-in #6: vacation (+ 5.25 lbs)
    Weigh-in #7: 149.75 lbs
    Weigh-in #8: 147.37 lbs
    Weigh-in #9: 145.6 lbs
    Total loss: +1.1 lbs

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? Starting to get into my routine again,  which is difficult and at times, but exciting to be motivated again towards my goals.

Yes,  set myself  a workout target and achieved it

Do you plan to make any changes this week to what you previously were doing? Yes, trying to add 5 minutes to each workout, but having recent knee surgery makes it difficult as I am limited by what I can do and the pain that is associated with it. 

Best meal: grilled chicken salad
    Worst meal: fairground burger
    Best snack: yoghurt with berries
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 235
    Weigh-in #1: 233.4
    Weigh-in #2: 234.2
    Weigh-in #3: vacation
    Weigh-in #4: 232.6
    Weigh-in #5: 231.2
    Weigh-in #6: 233.6
    Weigh-in #7: 231.8
    Weigh-in #8: 230.2
    Weigh-in #9: 228.6
    Loss this week: -1.6

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? Did you stick to your goals?
    Another loss of 1.6, was kind of hoping for more but I'll take it. Had another good week at the gym and at home- I stayed under my calories, mostly cut out snacking after dinner, and have been drinking tons of water which is why I kind of expected a bigger loss but I'm trying to be patient! I want to hit 217 by Christmas when we visit family so I think I'm just anxious.

I'm really going to crack down on my logging and try to get more protein. I changed up my macros a few weeks ago and I haven't been hitting my protein goal but I've been going over on carbs.

Best meal: Turkey Sausage and White Bean Skillet
    Worst meal: Corn dog and a mojito (night out with friends, worth it)
    Best snack: apples
    Worst snack: mini Baby Ruth
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    mebelfanti wrote: »
    Starting weight: 235
    Weigh-in #1: 233.4
    Weigh-in #2: 234.2
    Weigh-in #3: vacation
    Weigh-in #4: 232.6
    Weigh-in #5: 231.2
    Weigh-in #6: 233.6
    Weigh-in #7: 231.8
    Weigh-in #8: 230.2
    Weigh-in #9: 228.6
    Loss this week: -1.6

Why were you successful/unsuccessful last week? Did you stick to your goals?
    Another loss of 1.6, was kind of hoping for more but I'll take it. Had another good week at the gym and at home- I stayed under my calories, mostly cut out snacking after dinner, and have been drinking tons of water which is why I kind of expected a bigger loss but I'm trying to be patient! I want to hit 217 by Christmas when we visit family so I think I'm just anxious.

I'm really going to crack down on my logging and try to get more protein. I changed up my macros a few weeks ago and I haven't been hitting my protein goal but I've been going over on carbs.

Best meal: Turkey Sausage and White Bean Skillet
    Worst meal: Corn dog and a mojito (night out with friends, worth it)
    Best snack: apples
    Worst snack: mini Baby Ruth

Sooooo I had a fun size baby Ruth last night before I weight trained....that’s a bad thing???

You can TOTALLY lose a lb and a half a week until Christmas. Stick with what you’re doing. It’s working well for you.
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Sooooo I had a fun size baby Ruth last night before I weight trained....that’s a bad thing???

You can TOTALLY lose a lb and a half a week until Christmas. Stick with what you’re doing. It’s working well for you.

A baby Ruth is never a bad thing!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Nicole 5'6"
    SW: 131
    HW: 142
    Weigh-in #1: 134
    Weigh-in #2: 134
    Weigh-in #3: 133
    Weigh-in #4: 133
    Weigh-in #5: 133.6
    Weigh-in #6: 132.9
    Weigh-in #7: 133.1
    Weigh-in #8: 132.4
    Weigh-in #9: 132.4

Late check in. My kids have been sick with a virus and now I've got it too.

Why were you successful?
    I maintained my weight through Halloween week and had some great workouts.

Why were you unsuccessful?
    Mini Snickers

Did you stick to your goals?
    Deficit, no. Exercise, yes. Self esteem work & positive thinking, yes.

Changes to make this week?
    I'm feeling pretty good. I'm going to keep aiming for a deficit and see how well I can do without overly stressing about food.

This discussion has been closed.