November 5 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,936 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1.
    Zumba and did weights. Tracked and ate well through the first party. Gave in to all the sweets at the second one.
  • laurateri73
    laurateri73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Date: November 5
    Exercise: Yes, another 20 minutes walk
    Diet: yes It was a good day
    Tracking: yes, everything

Have a great week y'all!
  • lgkelly72
    lgkelly72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Moved furniture and unpacked for about an hour
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes but tough
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Hoping to start getting some real workouts in.....moved recently so still unpacking, moving furniture, etc which seems to be never ending lol
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    Nov 5 - Pass 2
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    September 4 and 5
    Exercise yes was on vacation. Walked the halls at hotel and used the fitness room. Also did a caverns tour and it was up and down and rough terrain.
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

I have been diligent with my UAC challenge. I'm in a bit of a slump. I haven't lost any weight for a couple of weeks and just a couple of pounds last month. A bit discouraging. I'll still be plugging along. I only have 12 lbs to go for goal weight so will be patient. Still feeling really good about my fitness improvement.

I'm behind on checking the comments. Will do later. Keep up the good work all!!

@craigo3154 I agree about the refined wheat or any flour. I do still eat wheat but I chose the sprouted and organic bread. There are so few nutrients in the overly processed grains. I don't go overboard though. I find my body needs whole grains for energy because my blood pressure runs low.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Still a pass day, though I did clean some of the basement and got 13,000, after a lot of 484 steps when I wasn't feeling well, so I'm back on the mend. Hubby is in with me to eat right and get in shape tomorrow, so I'm extra motivated.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes, 60 min on treadmill and 20 min strength bearing exercise
    Calories - yes
    Tracked and logged - yes
  • Elmyra8376
    Elmyra8376 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Exercise : Yes
    Tracking : Yes
    Calories : yes
  • jbaptiste1707
    jbaptiste1707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes - pool with the kids
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    OMG, I was stopping by to check posts and just noticed I put in September instead of November. Looks like I'm losing it!! I'm thinking that was before my 1st cup of coffee. Oh well, guess I can blame the confusion on the time change. I was in the Eastern time zone Sunday--I live in the Central time zone so I essentially lost 2 hours--
  • SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yes, yes and yes!
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exercise : Yes. 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer
    Tracking : Yes
    Calories : Under by around 200