November 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 7
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 4 Km in 32 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Public holiday today for a horse race. Managed to get walk in before catching the race on TV.

Need to fly interstate tomorrow (return on Thursday night). (So early morning walk tomorrow). Get to try out how portable my strength routine is :) .

@RangerRickL. I am in the sadness category for pass day (cannot remember the last one I had).

I do not begrudge others pass days. I know I have them if I need them. However, with my diet and exercise habits now entrenched, it needs to be something extraordinary for me to take a pass day.

(The real test of my habits is tomorrow and Thursday when I travel for work - plane/travel food and limited time and space for exercise).

• trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nov 7th

Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Walked into town, had my appointment, walked round town and back home again.
    Off on a bike ride later tonight with a friend, we're not going far, about a hour and a half ride but a bit hilly, but didn't know that when I made my first post earlier. So much for a rest day, lol.
    Will take the woofies for a hours walk before teatime.

Can't post distance and steps as the day isn't over yet, but calories are just under at 1216/1220, which includes tea, and a snack and hot choc later tonight when I get back, which today I'm sure I'll need - it's blooming freezing.
    I must be mad going out again tonight - still if this was last year I wasn't doing anything as I was ill from November through into Jan so I'd rather stay as active as possible.
    Just wear some extra layers!

@craigo3154 - Good luck for tomorrow and Thursday. I hope you find a balance between travel, food and exercise. Have a good flight.

.........xx
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm out. I don't get on a computer often enough to post in here regularly. <3 Love to all.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Well another one of us came back from the branch and they were sobbing like the blue person up top. They ended up in conferences for 2 hours. Thank goodness it wasn't me I really hope I don't have to go over again till things get sorted out.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 45 minutes trail running.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    November 7
    Exercise - yes, 12,000 steps, 90 min. or so of walking
    Calories - yes, but because I didn't eat the right things at the right times, I am not satisfied; back to eating the way the works best for me tomorrow
    Tracking - yes