Beginning Strong Curves in November: Give me your tips!

Options
WallyAmadeus
WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
As above! Right now, I'm reading the book carefully and since I like to change my weight routine each month, it will be my new routine beginning the first week of November thoughout the month.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    You will love it! My tip would be to find Bret Conteras' youtube channel. There are lots of great videos on there including adaptations for people without all the necessary equipment.
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I’m in a Facebook group called “Strong Curves - aka booty gains” and the ladies on there are very responsive and glad to give advice, help think of alternative exercises, etc.

I also work off of the Body Space app which has SC in it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves is great.. reading the book is definitely the first step, so awesome. Also work on glute activation (even when you are cooking, before bed, brushing your teeth, while you sit, walk etc).
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @WallyAmadeus - are you starting this week? I also want to start this one. Let me know how things go and I'll do the same!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am week 2! lets do this!
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I'll be starting next week (had a minor surgery 2 weeks ago.)
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am so happy that so many people are getting on the Strong Curves train! I will finish the Gluteal Goddess program this week after already completing Booty-ful Beginners. My original plan was to move on to a new program but I don't think I was consistent enough to make the strength gains that I wanted first time round. I've had quite a few mini breaks and one long holiday these last few months so it's been tough to get my workouts in. I am therefore going to run it again and be 100% committed this time. I managed hip thrust my own weight about a month ago, Next goal is to do the same with my deadlift!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just saying mid week 3 and I am so bloody sore.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I started Strong Curves in September. I love it! My advice would be to just trust the program and have fun. I’m 7 weeks into B.B. and loving my results.