Looking for LCHF over 50's

Options
howiegal
howiegal Posts: 3 Member
I turned 50 in December and am re-starting my LCHF journey. I would love some "friends" that are following the LCHF lifestyle to help keep me accountable - did Weight Watchers years ago and having the group support was fantastic...

Replies

• mfr0125
    mfr0125 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just turned 53; did weight watchers and just returned to LCHF way of eating.
    Would love to share tips etc.
  • LylaHoffman
    LylaHoffman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 63 and have been following LCHF for just over a week. Today is the first day that I can actually say I am thinking clearly and not walking into walls!!! How is your day going? Looking forward to the weekend?
  • mfr0125
    mfr0125 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Lyla
    Hang in there. After the initial adjustment feelings pass you will feel great!
  • anapauo1102
    anapauo1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm late 40s. Please feel free to add me, any serious LCHFers.
  • KS1259
    KS1259 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and just starting the LCHF diet. I am looking forward to a clear head and energy. I have been on a gluten and dairy free diet a few years ago and felt so good and had so much energy and ability to think more clearly. Allowed a tight schedule interrupt planning ahead and began to eat just anything. Not a good choice!
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Trying keto for the 2nd time. First time didn’t take. Only into my 2nd day but I’m hopeful! I’m aiming to go with 20g of carbs max. I would love to hear everyone’s success stories, trials and tribulations and tips on what to do and not do!
  • cbaimbridge
    cbaimbridge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started on Monday and feeling great thus far! Staying 25g or under 70f/25p/5c. Cardio is going great!