Options
2»

Replies

• SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nov 9
    Exercise- yes, 14,400 steps including a 45-minute fast walk
    Calories - yes, just, but I had a burger and (10) fries for dinner and loved them
    Tracking - yes, every last fry.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey, I went gluten free several years ago because I finally found a doctor who figured out that my long-term chronic G.I. symptoms were directly related to all the wheat in my life. I was so tired of years of pain, nausea, bloating and other fun TMI stuff, so finally finding the answer was such a relief. Life-changing! I'm not even tempted to eat gluten. Not worth the agony! Glad it's worked out well for you, too, @RangerRickL ! :D

Exercise - 30 minutes walking the dog, 30 minutes gardening.
    Calories - Yes, within goal.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options
    Seems like a lot of us walked on this chilly day. We had gorgeous sunshine so I got out at lunch. Stayed under calories and tracked all.
    @fourathomej I can relate. I never wanted my girls to have a weight problem and go through what I always struggled with. My one daughter gained significant weight in college and I really took it as if it was my fault. Why? I have no idea. It became a barrier between us. Things are better now.
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, video workout
    Calories: NO! Last minute decision to take my niece out for a margarita, chips, and queso. If I would have known our plan earlier I would have not eaten an afternoon snack. But damn it was worth it! Then candy at the movie. That I probably could have done without but I felt that if I was gonna use a pass it should be worth it.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 min run plus 12k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • ReDoableMe
    ReDoableMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nov 9

Yes, walked 3.5 miles in 45 minutes
    Yes
    Yes
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Exercise-cleaning and treadmill
    Calories-under
    Tracking-yes
  • LouS8725
    LouS8725 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone else ever feel like they NEVER stop moving?

Nov. 7
    Exercise - Yes. My kids were off school so I ran the daily errands with 3 littles. Spent the day pushing 125 extra pounds around in shopping carts and carrying a 40 lb child in one arm and a 20 lb baby in the other when there weren't carts. Logged 8000 steps while doing it, so I think that counts even though we didn't get a proper walk in today.
    Calories- Yes. I think I worked off all but a few hundred of them though, lol.
    Tracked- yes

Nov. 8
    Exercise- Yes. Got our walk in, 40 minutes worth. Logged 7200 steps throughout the day.
    Calories- Yes.
    Tracked- Yes

Nov. 9
    Exercise- Yes. It was cold and rainy all day so I did a workout at home. Crunches, squats, lunges, stairs, push ups and planks for 30 minutes total.
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked- Yes
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Have a great holiday @RangerRickL
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (worked out at home to Jillian Michaels Kick boxing 30minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1229 calories today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 11-8oz glasses of water)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    @srufus lovely photos of pretty coloured trees
  • shallid1
    shallid1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    November 9

Exercised yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 4 mile dog walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Pass Day 2

It’s been a busy week for me and I don’t like it. I like to go through life at an easy pace, taking my time to be in the moment and really present with whatever I am doing. That’s not happened this week but I’m off work for the next three days so it should return to normal. I’m going to enjoy a lazy day tomorrow and then Sunday we are off to Arizona for a couple of days
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1
    I love pass days when I plan for them. Then I don't have to track calories and just get to eat. But yesterday wasn't planned, so it wasn't much fun. I was stress eating too many chocolates at work, and then drank wine when I got home, which pushed me just a little over my limit. I'm going to have to plan better for days I work in the office.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes, 30 min on treadmill, 15 lunges, 3 min arm turns and 10 min abs work
    Within Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (30 min. walking outdoors)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, nice 90 walk outside
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes