Nutin’ To It

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Here is the team that you will be on. Good luck!!!

Please make sure that you are logging your nutrition and fitness on the spreadsheet!!

Nutin’ To It

Kikicooks
TJFirework
Chubbychase
Amberholm
Boncharlie

Replies

• nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, the teams are small and I will cut down the weeks to end by 12/29. I make teams by distributing the weights evenly and trying to mix new and previous players.

The winner of this week will enjoy a 1 lb. advantage and the winner of this week will get a 0.5 lb. advantage.
    The nutrition challenge focuses on the white carbs, reference the chart to log those. The rest is simply logging your calories and drinking water.

Fitness this weekend is burning calories with exercise and some ab work.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Hello team, let's do this!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hey team nutters :)
    How is the week looking? Im in bed with the flu today and happy to have a low calorie day! Headed away for the weekend camping on Friday and will probably burn some cals surfing and swimming.
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Uggh feel better Deb!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    boncharlie wrote: »
    Hey team nutters :)
    How is the week looking? Im in bed with the flu today and happy to have a low calorie day! Headed away for the weekend camping on Friday and will probably burn some cals surfing and swimming.

Awww - feel better. Surfing and swimming sounds amazing. We are in the 30's now.
  • ChubbyChaser17
    ChubbyChaser17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I'm super bad at using this website especially since the semester is ending. I've been watching my portions even though my nutrition hasn't gotten better :neutral: So far I feel like keeping a rough count and being aware has been helpful!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oh wow I'm super bad at using this website especially since the semester is ending. I've been watching my portions even though my nutrition hasn't gotten better :neutral: So far I feel like keeping a rough count and being aware has been helpful!

Well, school is important!! Graduation is just week's away. Good thing you have the dogs to walk you.
  • boncharlie
    Options
    Hey :) sorry I have been so quiet - we have been camping and internet is a bit hit and miss. I have realised that I have forgotten to pack my scales!!!! I wont be able to weigh in :( if im around for next week I will definitely be back home and able to send through a pic then !!!
  • boncharlie
    Options
    n1j01ooe1bms.jpg
    Ok.... so I don't have my scales but I was able to do a 12 month comparison picture - we came here camping 12 months ago :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You look amazing!! I think the difference incredible.
  • boncharlie
    Options
    Hi peeps - thanks goodness we all made it through last weigh in! So whats the plan this week? Im back from camping and preparing for an ocean swim on the 26th Nov so hope to get in the pool and plenty of cardio this week.
    Im up a couple of pounds from too much camping bbq and drinks so its time a bit of a detox too :/
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Welcome back - Chubbychaser is going to be back as well. She's in Washington DC at a neuroscience thing. Yours sounds way more fun!!
  • kikicooks
    Options
    My allergies have been bothering me, they usually do in the fall. I'm still getting in my steps but need to up the intensity and add I strength training.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    That's my world now - ENT. There's a lot of stuffy people out there with crooked noses. LOL.
  • boncharlie
    Options
    Hmmm any thoughts on who we should steal????
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Crap, I didn’t read that very well the other day. Sorry I’ve been busy and not checking in here often.