NZ friends wanted please

Options
1235»

Replies

• NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Kiwi living in Florida. Liked it better in Oregon though. More like Canterbury.
  • MaryLeuelu
    MaryLeuelu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    another Kiwi, we sure can travel for a bird with no wings. How's it going?
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know right. Been here over eleven years now. Planning on moving back to Oregon in the next two years. Miss the outdoors and the hills.
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty slack but trying to get back on it . Would love some motivated ppl who chat on their wall etc Feel free to add me.
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    Hi ya. I am slack on things too seem to manage to last all day then shrew up at nite working on it.
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Nights can be tough,I seem to have that sorted at the moment weekends are an issue tho
  • Frater_Nox
    Frater_Nox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kiwi living in LA.
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    Hiya Frater :)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I'm in Hastings :smiley:
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm female, 37 and in Auckland. Thanks.
  • Morag40ish
    Morag40ish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me. I'm in Pukekohe. I'd love some Kiwi friends.
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    Hi Anita and Morag
    I'm Mary, I live in Weymouth. I am not in here that often.(Which I should be lol) I only sort of maintain and not go anywhere.But still I'm hanging in, as they say.
  • spaghetti285
    spaghetti285 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm from chch.. Anyone feel free to add me? I've been searching for more nz friends so I can chat about nz food choices and get some accountability x
  • amandanewb
    amandanewb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, add me too! I'm from Titahi Bay in Porirua. Really enjoy fitness and have lost about 7 kgs but about 20 to go! Would love people to work with as a team.
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I’m in Auckland & would love to have more MFP friends, especially from NZ :smile:
  • MaryLeuelu
    Options
    yeh yeh I am back againnnnn. Just getting fatter and fatter, they sat God loves a trier and I can be very trying lol.
    Turned 65 yesterday and decided to look after myself a bit better. One, I drink too much....... And that is my main bug bear. Have knock that on the head. The rest, as they is all good. Going to look up my old daily programs and start from there. Wishing you all well, and stay away from the Easter bunny.
  • nunasdreamnz
    nunasdreamnz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from Auckland. Fell free to add me! I live central so if you're ever keen for a walk let me know too!