Weigh in #3 November 13th - 19th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
How's your week going? I am doing good with the amount of sugar I'm eating. I'm not about sugar free, just reduction. Its about reality. I'm walking more, drinking more water and eating better. Hope you are feeling good and eating right.

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Cutting the sugar helped this week. Down 4.4 pounds this week
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW, 4.4 is a huge accomplishment. Congrats!!
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My week's been alright. Still having a difficult time staying on course with food - either eating enough or eating the *right* foods. :/ Not terribly impressed with my nutrition. I'm getting tired of logging my meals and trying not to obsess over my macros and calories (which I'm finding difficult with the mfp app). It doesn't help when it tells you how much you'd weigh in 5 weeks time! Anyone else getting "ism's" from this app? Last time I lost weight, I was so militant in measuring and logging... just didn't feel mentally healthy.

Challenge SW: 67kg
    Goal Weight: 63.6kg

Week 1: 66.9kg
    Week 2: 66.4kg
    Week 3: 65. 7kg

Down .7kg . I'm definitely feeling better in my own clothes, I have to say (as a positive). Scale didn't really budge all week and suddenly down .7kg? Not sure what's going on.
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Valsgoals wrote: »
    WOW, 4.4 is a huge accomplishment. Congrats!!

Agreed! Well done!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW- 228.4

Week 1- 230.4 lbs
    Week 2- 230.4 lbs
    Week 3- 228.8 lbs

This week went a little better, I think, but not much. Pretty pleased with myself that I actually got out for a walk yesterday! Hoping to again! There isn't far to walk in this town. 0.25 miles and you're out of town. If I didn't have my 2 youngest, I'd walk the highway, but nope. Too many stupid drivers.

I'm trying again with the sugar. I binged on after eights yesterday (600 calories worth.). :(
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine's been a rocky road:

SW- 224.6

Week 1- 226 lbs
    Week 2- 224.4 lbs
    Week 3- 223.4 lbs

I've been tweaking my food intake and switched out 3 of my regular workouts for other routines between this and last week. My regular Mon/Wed night class added about 10 minutes of cardio at the end the last 3 classes. This stall has been aggravating as all heck.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Week 1- 240.1
    Week 2 - 240.1
    Week 3- 240.1
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just playing catch up here:
    Starting weight for this Challenge: 202.4 lbs