One Thanksgiving Bite - What should it be?

loveshoe
loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
If you can only have one indulgence bite at Thanksgiving, what would you select? My bite would be stuffing/dressing. I need that bite of savory bread.

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    I'm hoping the Chargers take a "bite" out of the Cowboys and actually wins game against a decent team!

The thing I'm looking forward to most is the 5k Turkey Trot in the morning. My girlfriend and her daughter's are going to Universal Studios next week so we'll be out of town for Thanksgiving dinner. Don't even know where we're eating yet.
  • takuwinds
    takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
    ME TOO, I signed up for a turkey trot. But later I will indulge in pie and a nice size turkey dinner. Nice size for me is a scoop of everything. My plate is not as big as others attending dinner.
  • Oma827
    Oma827 Posts: 114 Member
    I signed up for a Turkey Trot too! Out of town. This will be my first. Actually my first athletic event ever. With a loss of almost 100, I'm waiting impatiently to post that MFP milestone screengrab!
  • loveshoe
    Aztec4Life, I can't let the Cowboys lose since I live in Texas, but if you beat your best time in the Turkey Trot I'm willing to cheer a little for the Chargers.
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    @loveshoe Deal! My PR in 5k is currently 27:45. I'm way more confident I can break that than I am the Bolts beaying the 'Boys!
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    I’m with you loveshoe, but I will be about a week post op on Thanksgiving, so I will be having soup.
  • clcmfp
    clcmfp Posts: 108 Member
    Pumpkin Pie!
  • pneschich
    pneschich Posts: 325 Member
    Green bean casserole and stuffing.
  • Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Toss up between stuffing and pie :smile:
  • Samquentin
    Samquentin Posts: 109 Member
    I will be eating some green bean casserole! :D
    The bite I worry on... cranberry sauce/rolls.... I can give/take the rolls... but cranberry is THANKSGIVING! :dizzy:

I am sad on not drinking cranberry wine with my meal....
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    chicken and dressing. It's the only dish I look forward to eating on Thanksgiving. That will be my plate - chicken and dressing. haha
  • loveshoe
    Samquentin, thank you for the recipe.