Zero carb group

Options
I came out of the zero carb group a while back while I wasn’t sure how I was going to move forward with my weight loss journey after gallbladder surgery but I have decided after seeing how I felt on meat that going back to carnivore is what I want to do as it definitely makes me feel better and my stomach is coping well but I now can’t seem to find the link to rejoin the group - can anyone let me have the link so I can rejoin.

Many thanks

Kathleen

Replies

• Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thank you
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    This explains the renewed interest. Sorry about the delay in approvals. I was away for a few days. We're a quiet and uneventful bunch. I think we went over a month since the last approval. Figured that nothing would happen while I was away. Shows me.

Welcome to all the new carnies. Wait, that sounds worse, somehow, than carnivores. ;)
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just listened to a podcast featuring Dr Shawn Baker (nequalsmany.com). He is getting some intriguing results!! Quite enjoyed his no nonsense delivery of the information too! Averaging 4 to 6 pounds of steak or burger a day!!