November 17 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?

YES. 20 MINUTES OF GENTLY JOGGING ON THE SPOT FOLLOWE3D BY 10 MINUTES OF STRETCHING AND BREATHING.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?

UNFORTUNATELY NO.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

YES. TYPED OUT EVERYTHING I ATE AND DRANK IN MY FOOD DIARY NOTES.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 18k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • ReDoableMe
    ReDoableMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    November 17th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, aerobics for 30 minutes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The first time I did Myers Briggs was about 25yrs ago. I was ESTP then and I’ve just taken it again online and am still an ESTP!

I plan my meals and what I’m going to eat. It’s the ad-hoc’s that sneak up on me! I prefer to plan because it helps me to shop and reduce waste. Takes all the guess work out too.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 6 mile dog walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (cleaned house and did laundry 45 minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200 - 1500, ate 1334 calories today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (logged all, drank 10-8oz of water today)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 2 1/2 hour foam rolling workshop. I feel like I've been rolled out with a rolling pin ( in a good way )!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

I'm curious what is a foam rolling workshop?
  • SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes...even though I’m on a mini vacation and still indulged myself with control
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Forgot to sign in last night. My daughter is here from San Francisco with her husband and we played games after dinner and I just lost track of time. I did keep everything under control though yesterday.

Exercise: Yes, got my dog out for a 35 minute walk in the drizzle.
    Calories: Yes, I've been easily under all week
    Tracking: Yes

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Today is our family Thanksgiving with our daughter and my husband's side of the family so I'll be in the kitchen all day! :)
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    INTJ here as well, and usually I am pretty good at planning. Unfortunately, although I had a plan to stay on track yesterday knowing that friends were coming over for the evening, the second glass of wine dissolved my willpower to stick with it. I had allowed for 2 glasses of wine in the calorie count, however, not the third, nor the cheese that followed.

Exercise - yes, 60 minutes on treadmill
    Calories - no
    Logged - yes, but not all of it

Hoping this can count as a pass

Today I plan to take a long walk outside, rather than the treadmill, and have all my meals planned that will keep me within my calorie count.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    17-nov

Exercise: yes, I went for a hike
    Calories, yes, but unfortunately too far below
    Tracking: yes, everything
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I always eat the same thing for breakfast, and just a few different things for lunch. It's boring, but the planning is easy. Dinner and snacks are something I need to work on. I eat random bites of this and that, when I'm hungry in the afternoons, and it really adds up.

Barely made it under the wire on calories today. Went out to dinner and had a couple glass of prosecco, linguine, clams etc. It's a good thing I hiked in the morning. I want to save my last two pass days for Thanksgiving and leftovers. This is total pig out time for Americans, or at least for me. I love it.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 2 1/2 hour foam rolling workshop. I feel like I've been rolled out with a rolling pin ( in a good way )!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

I'm curious what is a foam rolling workshop?

Are you familiar with a foam roller? It was a class incorporating a foam roller, and really small ( mini ) exercise balls into Pilates, Yoga, and foam rolling moves to stimulate tissues over the whole body. It was a great class, the instructor was awesome, and 2 1/2 hours flew by!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,955 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅