New To Keto!

Options
Hey everyone! I am just over a month into the keto diet world and I am looking for all protein recipes that actually taste good and that can be kept for a week or more so that I can easily grab it to take to work, etc. I have to eat 5 meals per day that are all protein (I can have up to 25 calories of non-starchy veggies for two of those meals). I'm googling, finding things on there but it's hard (for me) to figure out nutrition information for these - even for things I make for myself, which is why I am probably tired of meats because I am going very basic (deli meat, eggs, etc.) and I need FLAVOR omg and variety LOL. Does anyone have any tips, recipes or advice?

Replies

• stevienowens25802
    Options
    Hey there! I'm only 4 days into keto but I have couple tops that might help you! I've found a lot of great ideas from YouTube of people meal planning bill meat using the crock pot for example chicken breasts (or thighs if you want that extra keto fat intake) with a chicken bullion cube or two and then later flavoring the meat with herbs or spices geared more towards the meal it's used in. Crock pot cooked meat seems to last all week for me and it's easy to prepare! Hop that helps! Also here is a great reference to a great keto website
    www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com
  • charleneely1
    charleneely1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you like chick fil a you’ve gotta try this copycat grilled chicken recipe. Soooo good great protein.
    http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2017/07/__trashed-3__trashed/

I’ve only been on about four days as well but am mixing it up. I made some egg saladtonight for tomorrow lunch ( I have an instant pot and hard boiled eggs have never been easier) , cooked a chuck roast tonight and shredded it up and some asparagus on the side. I have to make sure whatever I make can be eaten by the fam too so far so good.
  • nross15
    nross15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Nadine and I am new to Keto, I just started today.. I need all the advise I can get. What is the percentage of fat, carbs and protein I should be having? There seems to be a lot of conflicting information.