Any new moms here?

Options
2»

Replies

• husbandsgenepartner
    Options
    I'm a new mom! 50 pounds to lose! Please add me - I cannot figure out how to add people yet! My baby girl (my first) is 6 weeks old. I'm EBF too!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I'm FTM with an adorable 4.5 month old boy. I have been terrible about eating and exercise since pregnancy and now have about 50lbs to lose to get back to pre-preg weight. The sleep exhaustion still sucks but is getting better. Feel free to add me.
  • trackstar1
    trackstar1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    FTM with a5 month old. A very stubborn 17 lbs to lose (5 inches around the waist). I've been stuck here for 2 months. I just started limiting calories and upping the exercise. Fingers crossed.
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @puffbrat, I have a 4.5 month old too. Are you experiencing the 4 month old sleep regression/super crankiness? We are--and it totally stinks.

exercise.png

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    @hist_doc to be honest, I'm not sure. The little squirt caught a cold which wasn't going away so after two weeks we took him the doctor who said he has a small sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. That was last Wednesday. He hasn't been sleeping nearly as well - going from sleeping 6-8 hours straight to now waking several times a night - but at least half of the wake ups involve him coughing. So I don't know if he is still just congested or going through the sleep regression. I will say he was VERY clingy this last weekend and Monday, crying anytime he was set down. The last couple weeks have reminded me of when he was about 3-6 weeks old. It sucks!