All calories logged and within allowance
    60 min walk and 30 minute static bike.

Happy Dec everyone
  • KristinElyse1717
    KristinElyse1717 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    December 1st
    Excersice: Yes! I am dog sitting for my parents, so took the pup on a 20 minute walk before work and then again after work! Also did Beachbody’s T-25, Day 1 which was 25 minutes of Cardio (holy butt kicking)
    Calories: Significantly under. I am also prescribed an appetite surpressant right now so this area will be a continuous focus area to make sure I am making right choices on the calories I am putting in. Proud moment, my best friend and 2 god children came to visit and ordered pizza for dinner and I stuck to my meal plan while smelling the delicious cheesyness of the pizza.
    Logging: Yes
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all those that made the winner's circle and those that continued reporting after taking their 3 passes. Well done!

I was not good the last half of November and off to a bad start yesterday so hoping for a pass for December 1st.

I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong as I was doing so well the first half of November. I think perhaps I signed up for too many challenges, and when I couldn't stay on top of everything, just gave up. Not trying to make excuses, just trying to figure out what went wrong so I can improve my results in December.

Goal this month:
    Limit the challenges I am participating in and put all my effort into those I do participate in, which includes the UAC. I am in two other challenges, which automatically extended beyond November, but have not signed up for any of the other monthly challenges I participated in last month.

• amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, weekly/ Xmas shopping
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, cleaning house, tango
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

@craig, thanks for acknowledging those of us that didn't quite make the winner's circle, but stuck around.

My goals for November were to drink less, and I did well until Thanksgiving, then went back to my old habits :s for the rest of the month. I was in maintenance, and succeeded. My weigh has held steady. I've been letting go of stress, instead of allowing it gnaw away at my brain. I'm getting there, by observing it, acknowledging it, then letting it go. This conscious practice if helping me, which in turn, keeps me from stress eating, drinking etc.

For December: No drinking during the week, except holiday parties. Continue maintenance eating, but work in more veg, less cheese and butter.
  • ari4413
    ari4413 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dec 1
    Exercise - yes (but not as much as I'd hoped for)
    Calories - yes (got a notice that I hadn't consumed enough)
    Tracked - yes
  • zsymusic
    zsymusic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pass day!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes -- I did a low intensity interval training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Absolutely not -- work party.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, an hour walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • dawnrenae17
    dawnrenae17 Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Oops logged in wrong day! I see how to edit but not how to delete! Ignore this post and look for me on day 2!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    1-Dec-2017
    Exercise: yes, over one hour of cardio
    Calories: yes, under the goal
    Tracking: yes, everything

2-Dec-2017
    Exercise: yes, over two hours of cardio
    Calories: yes, under today's limit
    Tracking: yes, everything has been tracked

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day
    1. 30 min elliptical. Logged food Under. (I entered Day 1 on another post)
    2. 45 min elliptical. Logged food Under
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (stationary bike and treadmill at gym and arm and ab workout app)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Yes it's 3 yes for me on Dec 1st
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    December 1
    Exercise: Yes
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day: Yes