First meeting today... Please drop a line. TOPIC... Why you're excited about this new group.

muse12345
muse12345 Posts: 25 Member
Hi, First online meeting today... How exiting!!! I will pick a topic for every week and please give some suggestions if you want. I'm very happy to start that chapter with you.

Replies

• aupston
    aupston Posts: 44 Member
    Hello~
    I am excited to be here because I have lost 53lbs since June. I have a goal of losing 7 more before the New Year but things are kinda tough as I am heading to the in-laws for the rest of the year......

I have a bigger goal of 25 more lbs before I transition to maintenance. I havent really hit a plateau but I am afraid things will slow over the next bit....and I may needs some help not getting toooooo down and amping up when I return home
  • muse12345
    Hi aupston, Welcome to the group. It's the first meeting ever and next week will be more organized. Check the announcement that I send to members it will tell you more about how it will work.
  • Hello sorry I’m late. Was in hospital for a few days, looking to get back on track
  • muse12345
    Hope you feel better!
  • lydiahowerton
    lydiahowerton Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all, excited to be part of this group. I have been trying to lose weight for all my life but very committed to a lifestyle change now. Have lost 18lbs since April and looking to lose about 100 more before I start with maintenance.
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    My first aim is to lose 7 lbs by end of February. (I’m not thinking of the bigger picture as it feels overwhelming.). I’m excited to be a part of a group that has the same struggles and goals to give each other a boost.
  • muse12345
    H2596 welcome abord! Together we will do it!