Me vs. the Binge -- December 2017 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words, #HellYeahItsKris.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    B: 5
    DBF: 4

Making it happen. I don't know how.. but I'll take it.
  • Nevadaden
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dec 23

Me: 18
    The B: 5
    DBF: 1
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    B: 1
    DBF: 0
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Me: 13
    B: 1
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Just one more week until the new year!!! Next month's challenge is coming in the next couple days!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Is this the same challenge alms this one?
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 20
    DBF: 6
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    Dec 25

Me: 19
    The B: 6
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Me: 13
    B: 2
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Is this the same challenge alms this one?

@HellYeahItsKriss ,

If you are asking if the next challenge is the same type of challenge as this one, then Yes, it is but it will be in a new thread--there's a new one every month (it's kind of like a "reset" for the Me: and Binge: #'s posted since they are for the month for the thread but the DBF (Days Binge Free) carries over month-to-month.

• HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Oh I see. Okay.
    Really hoping once I get home and away from this house full of food I don't normally keep I can keep the binges down.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 21
    DBF: 7
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    Dec 26

Me: 20
    DBF: 2
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Binge: 5

Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Mine had some good times but Christmas Eve and Christmas itself, other than the mornings, were not so great. My inlaws are so unbelievably negative (and my mother in law is so MEAN to my husband) and my mom told me that if we're not hosting Christmas at our house next year, she's not coming. I don't blame her. I suggested to my husband that we take a trip next year- surprisingly he said he'd like that (but who knows what he'll think when his family lays the guilt-trip on him next year). SO grateful for the 5 days I didn't have to work- just wish my husband and I had had more quality time together because the vast majority of the time was spent with his family which, sorry, but is NEVER even a remotely good time. I do love my alone time (if only it didn't trigger my binge urges) and don't hang out with friends much at all unless it's at a get-together/party/BBQ kind of thing, but my husband is the exception to the rule, lol. I already feel like we desperately need another vacation.

Thanks for letting me vent! I hope we're all able to get through this last week of the year and start the new year off on a good foot. CHEERS TO A BETTER 2018!
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Binge: 6

FML :(
  • amb961
    amb961 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Moxie42 don't be too hard on yourself, it's so so hard this time of year with Christmas treats all over the place. Xx
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    I’m so sorry, @Moxie42. Been struggling this month myself... but as you said, CHEERS TO A BETTER 2018!
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    Dec 28

Me: 22
    DBF: 4
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 22
    Binge: 6

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Between the temptations everywhere and the stress, my head hasn't been in the game lately but I feel crappy and can tell I've gained and I'm just so over it.