What did santa bring you

Options
123sind
123sind Posts: 80 Member
First Happy Christmas to you all. Hope you got what you wished for, i did. Santa brought me this Tanita BC-545N Segmental Body Composition Monitor. Now i got no excuses for not loosing that weight.Oh and a box of chocolate plus other gifts.

Replies

• 123sind
    123sind Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    She looks lovely. Happy Christmas
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ now that is the ideal way of exercising if I ever saw one!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Santa was very good to me, my kids and grandkids and we were altogether which is the most important thing. Too much food, too much drink and too much weight today! Now facing a re-run......oh and I don't mean an actual run just more food and drink........... :D
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    Delicious smelling candle
    A boatload of K-cups
    A cute Mrs. Claus mug
    Books from teen daughter and sis
    Ungodly gaudy earrings from youngest daughter but it's the thought that counts
    Big fuzzy cowl-thing/infinity scarf. Which I call a lazy scarf :lol:
    Fuzzy warm socks
    Food processor
    XBox One and Battlefield 1 and COD Infinite or something. Plus a 2nd console and game for hubby so we can play together. Since the kids are no longer hogging the console, I can replay Fable3. And play my Harry Potter Lego game. This is all assuming time materializes for me to do so. :joy:

Ate too much, as I had planned. Back to biz this morning.

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Merry Ho ho!

I was spoiled - and with gifts that encorage being a couch potato. I got beef jerky, coffee, cheese, socks and chocolate in my stocking. a few books and dvds, movie gc, and a shawl/blanket with big pockets.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Got an awesome photo book from our friends with pictures from all the time we spent together with them and their family.....Was so neat. A warm snuggly wrap from my daughter and my dad bought us a giant bag of meat! (Ribeyes, pork chops, pork loin...yummy!)
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My b/f got me a beautiful gold with diamond chips heart necklace, $100 gift card for Amazon, and White Diamonds perfume. From my younger son, I got a convection/toaster oven, along with a smart bracelet so I can track my steps, etc. Older son got me a toaster oven, also, but a smaller one. I'm going to have him bring that back for a pressure cooker. Friends from work got me a variety of things from a bracelet, to gloves, bath soaps, lotions, etc. All in all, it was a good Christmas........ :smile:
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I was really spoiled. 2 horses, saddle, headstall, bit, 2 pair of spurs, breast collar, spur straps, bracelet, riding gloves, a wall calendar. Just wish it would get a little warmer so I can ride!!
  • wings651
    wings651 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Santa brought me an Instant Pot. I'm very excited to find new low-carb recipes to make in it!
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wings651 wrote: »
    Santa brought me an Instant Pot. I'm very excited to find new low-carb recipes to make in it!

I got 2 toaster ovens. One from each son because of lack of communication.......lol. Anyway, the one my younger son bought me is also a convection oven so I'm having my older son bring his toaster oven back and get me an Instant Pot (hopefully)........ :).
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Happy Christmas to you, too!

I got a few tunics, some leggings, a variety of jewelry (this year I went for quantity over quality on my wish list), a few GCs, gel pens, dark chocolate, some toiletries and little things. We also got some family gifts from my siblings (board games, movies, etc.). It was nice!

And this wasn't exactly a gift but I found a great deal right after Christmas on a new pair of Brooks Adrenalines. I've put too many miles on my current pair so I'm excited to get the new ones!
  • wsusan162
    wsusan162 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Santa bought me nothing! Being on the naughty list was totally worth it!!!
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wsusan162 wrote: »
    Santa bought me nothing! Being on the naughty list was totally worth it!!!
    Coal would come in handy right now!!
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @fatchimom - Obviously based on yr Christmas gifts you Ride. Also ride and my fave gift was lessons at a nearby INDOOR arena. Hard to ride around here in the winter but will get my boy Thor out as much as possible so he isn’t totally barn sour come April. My second fave gift was a spa certificate from my sons for a mani/pedi/facial/massage - sigh.
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Santa (AKA ME!!) got me a FitBit Ionic, and an Instant Pot. Made butter chicken in it last night and it was delicious.
    Hurrah!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Bath goodies from Lush and a Victoria’s secret bathrobe from my daughter, and beautiful beaded black cowhide and rabbit fur mukluks from Manitobah Mukluks for out in the cold and black fringed cowhide moccasins for inside from my sweetie.