Weekly Way In!

Options
TravelBear87
TravelBear87 Posts: 98 Member
edited January 2018 in Social Groups
Hi all,

On Monday 1st January we will use this thread to have our first virtual weigh in.

Look forward to seeing you there!

:smile:

Replies

• TravelBear87
    Options
    Hey all,

So I am weighing in at 138lbs (9stone 12lbs) with 22lbs to lose (1stone 8lbs).

I'll post my measurements tomorrow morning. I pledge to lose 2lbs this week. :smile:

Happy New Year everyone. Have a fantastic evening and let 2018 be the year we drop the weight. I know I'm ready for the change.

X
  • sammarie_
    sammarie_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Our NY started earlier than most in Australia! I posted this in the announcement this morning:

Starting weight: 66.6kgs
    -200g over the Christmas/NY period

Body scan/measurements will be posted on the 6.1 and will follow up with a scan on the first Saturday of every month.
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi, Happy New Years everyone!
    Here is my weigh-in 213.4 lbs and I want to lose 40 lbs this year! Post body measurements later on today.

Nice to meet all of you!
  • hannamarie0098
    hannamarie0098 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in- eek! 183 lb. goal weight is currently set at 150 lb. I have access to a body scan machine at my gym so will have a look at that too tomorrow!
  • georgebutters
    georgebutters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 12st 8 this morning - goal weight 11st.
  • gilson093
    gilson093 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I always hate weighing in after a larger meal than normal the night before, but it was 180.8 lbs. Time to get serious again!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Weight this morning: 168.4lbs. I have already lost 57lbs., but have been slacking. As gilson093 said, " Time to get serious again!" Goal weight: 150-155lbs.
  • PNWBethany
    PNWBethany Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Weight = 159.6 lbs (Goal = 135lbs)
    Body Fat = 35.2%
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Initial weigh-in: 230.8

bho4dj4txuon.jpeg

Next goal is to get below 200 by July. I’ll post measurements later today.
  • TravelBear87
    Options
    I'm delighted that everyone is starting to weigh in today.

Thanks for joining this group everyone, I REALLY appreciate the support. I've been really struggling these past 6 months so I am really happy that I have you all to help me out this year :smile:
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm delighted that everyone is starting to weigh in today.

Thanks for joining this group everyone, I REALLY appreciate the support. I've been really struggling these past 6 months so I am really happy that I have you all to help me out this year :smile:

And thank you @TravelBear87 for putting this group together. Looking forward to getting involved and moving this forward for myself as well.
  • saptap
    saptap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A little higher than I thought I’d be but starting out at 214. Need to kick it into gear now. Rather frustrated.
  • TravelBear87
    Options
    saptap wrote: »
    A little higher than I thought I’d be but starting out at 214. Need to kick it into gear now. Rather frustrated.

Try not be to frustrated, you will do this. Do you have an exercise plan for the New Year?
  • hannamarie0098
    hannamarie0098 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Channel your frustration and use it to your advantage.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
  • PNWBethany
    PNWBethany Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I hear ya. I'm also starting out higher than I would like. I'm thankful for the group, but also feeling frustrated :/
  • Angie_au
    Angie_au Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 73.5 kg (162lb)
    Goal weight: 65kg (143lb)
    Been struggling for a while. I think I haven’t been measuring all the food I eat accurately enough :/ didn’t lose anything in the past week
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 245
    Goal weight: 145
    Ready to kick this!
  • 2nelune
    2nelune Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Starting at 133.6 lbs. Measurements are in the photos.