fitbit & MFP

kateylass
kateylass Posts: 2 Member
hey can anyone help me with connecting my fitbit to MFP? It says it's connected but they don't seem to be communicating?

Replies

• aprilchu
    aprilchu Posts: 9 Member
    Are you using a phone or tablet? I didn't realize you couldn't do groups on a computer. Maybe that's it?
  • louisenathan79
    louisenathan79 Posts: 2 Member
    I use a garmin connect app, sometimes i have to sync my watch on the app then it takes a while to go through to mfp. Could that be the issue?
  • suziemur
    suziemur Posts: 1 Member
    Mine is the same its not syncing properly
  • kateylass
    kateylass Posts: 2 Member
    aprilchu wrote: »
    Are you using a phone or tablet? I didn't realize you couldn't do groups on a computer. Maybe that's it?

I'm using my mobile
  • aprilchu
    aprilchu Posts: 9 Member
    I don't link mine because I am afraid it will add back calories. Maybe not since I put it on maintenance. Is anyone using this linked together?
  • louisenathan79
    louisenathan79 Posts: 2 Member
    I changed the setting so it tracks the exercise but doesn't alter my goals.
  • Mines the same, it used to connect but for the past 2 weeks even though it says it’s connected it’s not which is annoying. I’ve traveled through all the Fitbit and MFP help forums and tried all the fixes but just can’t get it to work! Am thinking maybe there is a bug at the moment
  • oddvision
    oddvision Posts: 2 Member
    I just got a Garmin and linked it to MFP today and it says it’s linked but I don’t see the steps in MFP. Really hope this bug is fixed soon!