Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AMAZING RACE - WINTER RESOLUTION

samra338
samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
edited December 2017 in Social Groups
AMAZING RACE - WINTER RESOLUTION!

u9np9ffqtrvv.jpg

ARE YOU READY TO START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG? SET SOME GOALS AND KEEP THEM? LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION TO GET MOVING, MEET NEW FRIENDS, HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP TO HELP YOU, AND HAVE FUN?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

bzl9nzfc410m.jpg

JOIN OUR 8 WEEK TEAM CHALLENGE:
RUNNING JANUARY 8TH - MARCH 4TH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be 6 teams with a limit of 30 participants per team.Please click on the following link to sign up for the race, choose a number between 1 and 6 If you want to be placed in a specific Team.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR0l_Zn-j5zxqrM1nWk10rc6qmubITOZzqKEUjpwiow/edit?usp=drivesdk

IT'S FUN AND CHALLENGING! COME JOIN US!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,555 Member
    edited December 2017
    Just wondering if there’s a back up plan, even with posting on our wall....this is only enough for one team, :(. We STILL have 2 weeks, I’m seriously surprised not a lot more has not responded, :(
  • samra338
    edited December 2017
    Just wondering if there’s a back up plan, even with posting on our wall....this is only enough for one team, :(. We STILL have 2 weeks, I’m seriously surprised not a lot more has not responded, :(

I will be posting in the Forums today or tmrw.

ETA: Just posted in the Challenges section. I will try to bump it up every other day.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Aw boo I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm usually a captain, but have a baby girl coming anytime in the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to get minutes in like I usually do. I'd still like to be a part of the challenge group and be a cheerleader! Definitely want to jump back into my captain spot for the next round, too!
    Enjoy, everyone!! Kick some booty!!
  • samra338
    samra338 wrote: »
    The group page has been created and the teams announced.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124281-amazing-race-winter-resolution