Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    Name: Janine
    Height: 5’6”

Starting Weight: May 27th, 2017: 179.5 lbs
    Current Weight: Not sure, I will weigh tomorrow, but around 135 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128.5 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 128.5 lbs

What are your goals while participating in this group? I love being accountable each week. It keeps me focused and determined.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? I want to lose these last 6 pounds slowly, then work on a good maintenance plan.

Starting weight this morning: 134.0
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny
    Height: 5'4"
    Starting Weight: 196.4 as of today
    Challenge Goal Weight:175
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 160
    What are your goals while participating in this group? To renew my healthy habits.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability
  • ShelliinSC
    ShelliinSC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Name: Shelli
    Height: 5'3"
    Starting Weight: (beginning of your weight loss journey or ‘as of today’) 238
    Current Weight: 234
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 225 (I am a very slow loser!)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 150
    What are your goals while participating in this group? To start making healthier (and less) eating and more exercise a more permanent habit in my life.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Support and motivation
  • emmzey
    emmzey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Name: Emily
    Height: 4'11

What are your goals while participating in this group? My goals are to improve my lifestyle with better fitness/health routines for the long-term, as well as lose weight I have gained over the past few years. I am focusing on an overall change to become a better version of myself this year by starting new habits (like daily logging) that I can continue with for the future.

What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Looking for some extra support and motivation while I work on my health & fitness goals, as well as inspiration and ideas for long-term success.
  • irishsox12
    irishsox12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Name: Grace
    Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 164.2lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 155lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140lbs
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Workout 3-5 times every week and focus on better eating habits
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Support and inspiration
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Name: Marietta
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 281.4 on 3/27/17
    Current Weight: 220.0
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 196
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 150
    What are your goals while participating in this group? I'm up about 3.5 lbs with Christmas/vacation bloat, etc so my goal is to get rid of that quick and get back into my routine. My goal has always been to lose 2lbs per week and I'm shocked and excited to see that will (hopefully) put me in One-derland during this challenge!
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? This is my third time participating in this group and I really love the accountability and motivation that comes with a weekly weigh in. It's also great giving and receiving support.
  • C_h_a_r_l_e_n_e
    C_h_a_r_l_e_n_e Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Name: Charlene
    Height: 65 in
    Starting Weight: 10st 1lb
    Challenge Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 9st
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Do intermittent fasting, don't binge or purge, develop a better relationship with food.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability and maybe a friend. :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Name: Kim
    Height: 5'5"
    Starting Weight: (beginning of your weight loss journey or ‘as of today’)
    "Starting weight" was roughly 200+lbs, many years ago
    "as of today" 149.6 - but that was actually before Christmas, so I guess I need to get on the scale again
    Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks) 5lb loss from this weeks "start"
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 140lbs, maintained for at least 6 months, and then reevaluate
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Get back on track and start losing some weight again.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Motivation, support, accountability. I know what I need to do, but I can't figure out why I won't do it. I've gained back12lbs over the past 4 years. Every time I have an injury, I gain a few pounds. And now I've got a knee/possible IT band issue going on. I'm determined that not only will I "not gain", but that I can actually lose weight even with an injury. It's all about the eating.
  • Reetz61
    Reetz61 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Name: Rita
    Height:5'2"

Starting Weight: (beginning of your weight loss journey or ‘as of today’): Around 225. Got on the scale this morning for official weigh-in only to find the batteries were dead - that's how long it's been since I last stepped on it!

Challenge Goal Weight: (at the end of 12 weeks): 205
    Ultimate Goal Weight: (at the end of your weight loss journey) 140
    What are your goals while participating in this group? Get back in the groove with tracking food and being more active.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability, helpful hints from my fellow warriors, and a kick in the butt when I need it!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Carol
    Accountant
    Age 58 ( at the end of January)
    Height 5’2”
    Starting weight 184 ( this morning)
    12 week goal - down 20 to 164
    Ultimate goal is to get down to 130
    Goals while participating- control sugars and exercise 6 days a week
    I hope to have accountability by participating with this group
  • colleenm487
    colleenm487 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Name: colleen
    Height:5’3”
    Starting Weight: 152.4 today
    Challenge Goal Weight: 142
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130ish
    What are your goals while participating in this group?keep hitting my step goals, and being honest with my logging.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Accountability! Hopefully some great tips too!!

Good luck everyone!
  • AviBeFit
    AviBeFit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Name: Avi

Height: 5’5”

Starting Weight as of 12/31/17: 220.04

Challenge Goal Weight: 196.04

Ultimate Goal Weight: 160

What are your goals while participating in this group?

Consistently tracking/staying within daily calorie goals, drinking water, and working out with intention.

What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group?

Like most of us, accountability! I also like the idea of having a group of likeminded people connect with and support each other’s goals.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Height: 5'5"
    Today's Weight: 156.5 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130-135 lbs
    (Done this twice now, uggghh)

-basically get the weight off again and eat better.

-Accountability
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Name: Vane
    Height: 5'3", 5'4" on a good day
    Starting Weight: 148
    Current Weight: 133
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 115~120
    I will log every day as accurately as possible.
    I will make my 6k step goal at least 5 days a week every week.
    I will add 1/2 a cup of vegetables to my dinnertime meals at least 5 days a week every week.
    I will walk my dog at least every other day, weather permitting (I can't handle the cold well).

A sense of community and support. I feel I have a better chance of maintaining if I know people have my back. Weight is a touchy subject in my family so I don't have support there, and all my friends are already thin or healthy, so losing weight is not really a preferred topic for them.
    I lost weight using MFP back when I was in grad school to go from 145 to 130, but I stopped logging and got to 148 by the time I graduated.
    I hope to continue strongly into maintenance after I reach my initial goal!
    And I want to support y'all too!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Name: Brianne
    Height: 5’3”

Starting Weight: 127 (Feb 2017)
    Goal Weight: I am in maintenance now. So a goal range of 108-113.

What are your goals while participating in this group? Sticking to my maintenance calories and not going outside of my goal range! Also, a lot of my goals are more fitness-related now, so going to the gym consistently and building muscle.
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? These groups are great for accountability and support.

Hi Brianne. Welcome back! Are you doing anything specific at the gym to build muscle?
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Zipbsky wrote: »
    Starting weight: 150ish ( I have not stepped on the scale in over a week)
    Challenge goal weight: 145
    Ultimate goal weight: maintain 140-145

What are your goals while participating in this group? My goal is to get back on track. I lost ~30# between March and July of this year, then stalled out 5#s from goal. To make matters worse, I almost completely stopped logging after Thanksgiving.. I hope that being a part of this group helps me to remain focused and accountable.

My logging has been sketchy since Thanksgiving as well but I have found for the most part I have learned over time what portions sizes are best.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    LZMiner wrote: »
    Name: Lisa

Starting weight: 1/1/17 143 lb
    Current weight: 1/1/18 132.6 lb
    Goal weight: 126 lbs---was there in August...need to get back!

Goals while participating: Accountability, focus to get to meet goal weight
    Hope to gain from participating: support, interest with others with similar interests

Hi Lisa! I am flattered that are joining us. Thank you for participating :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    DmaMfz wrote: »
    Name: Allie
    Height: 5’1”
    Starting Weight: 129.6 (current)
    Challenge Goal Weight: 120
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 117

What are your goals while participating in this group? To trend my weight down consistently for the 12 week duration
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Support from like minded ladies who are focused and driven

Hello Allie! You have a great goal (it probably should be mine too instead of a specific number). I find myself focusing so much on my number versus the actual weight loss. I know that's not good. Hopefully my mindset will change, and soon.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    nvasquez41 wrote: »
    Name: Nicole
    Height: 5'0"
    Starting Weight: 140.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 133
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 128
    - I want to log more consistently, I'll be great for a couple weeks and then I slack off
    - I want to make sure I exercise at least 3-4 days a week
    - Work on faster running times
    What are you hoping to gain by participating in this group? Support, knowledge from others, and friends.

Hi Nicole! I need to do this as well. My 10 minute mile is no longer impressive :D