Anyone else’s mfp and fitbit not syncing today?

13»

Replies

• LDog175
    LDog175 Posts: 1 Member
    Had my Ionic for about 2 week, it has never sync'ed with MFP. Hoping it will soon.
  • stephanieseidl
    stephanieseidl Posts: 5 Member
    I haven't been able to sync for several days. I'm so frustrated.
  • debpierce64
    debpierce64 Posts: 1 Member
    just got a fitbit charge 2 for christmas and it says it is synced but it isnt , my husbands has a fitbit flex 2 and his works need help
  • mcmoff
    mcmoff Posts: 64 Member
    Well, I guess the good news is that it isn't me!
  • im0rtal
    im0rtal Posts: 1 Member
    Pain in the @ss .. why are they not syncing! Very frustrating. It appears to be a problem for many though .. any luck fixing this issues? TIA ;)
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one feeling this. I just started and connected my two apps and there wasn't any syncing. I've changed the time zones on both but still nothing.... glad to know that it isn't just me who is feeling this way!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    To everyone in the past few days reporting problems: There are currently no "known issues" being reported with integration between Fitbit and MFP. If you have issues, you'll want to go after individual resolution because MFP isn't working on anything at the moment. They don't know of any overall issues preventing syncing at this time and many people (including myself) are syncing just fine.
  • LisaAnnez
    LisaAnnez Posts: 1 Member
    I finally got mine to sync. I had to go to MFP on my pc, disconnect from Fitbit, log off, log on and then reconnect to Fitbit. But I had to go through it twice...the first time I wasn't logged off both apps on my phone...I guess that matters too. Very odd.
  • Spammyamfa
    Spammyamfa Posts: 14 Member
    Anyone else still not having calories syncing? I’ve disconnected from both Fitbit dashboards and mfp and neither has made any difference ?
  • Bogalaya
    Bogalaya Posts: 1 Member
    Sfhija wrote: »
    hope it'll be an isolated incident!

oh you are in for a treat, i can count on one hand the times this DIDN'T happen.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Bogalaya wrote: »
    Sfhija wrote: »
    hope it'll be an isolated incident!

oh you are in for a treat, i can count on one hand the times this DIDN'T happen.

I've had my MFP and Fitbit synced for over two years now, I think there have been 2-3 official incidents during that time and maybe 1-2 times where I had an individual delay in syncing.
  • darnthis
    darnthis Posts: 1 Member
    I just wish I knew how to get my Fitbit to talk to MFP at all. :( I've read the FAQ but it's mostly Greek to me. I think I linked the Fitbit from here, but nothing ever gets transferred over from my Fitbit to MFP.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    darnthis wrote: »
    I just wish I knew how to get my Fitbit to talk to MFP at all. :( I've read the FAQ but it's mostly Greek to me. I think I linked the Fitbit from here, but nothing ever gets transferred over from my Fitbit to MFP.

Have you got steps enabled on the MFP app?