New Year, New You!

tharneypt
tharneypt Posts: 5 Member
What is your fitness focus for 2018?

Replies

• I’m with you, Mallory!!! When I rock it, I crush it and I feel great, but then I slip up or burn out. 2017 was an unhealthy year for me with illnesses, overuse injuries, and mental health struggles. 2018 will be a continuation of my journey to loving myself, listening to my body, treating my body with respect, and staying consistent with my workouts. Best of luck to you in 2018!
  • tharneypt
    tharneypt Posts: 5 Member
    Myfitness Focus for 2018 is to watch my processed sugar intake. Just because I have a high metabolism, doesn't mean I should take advantage of it ALL the time, because that sucker will slow down eventually. So I'm getting ahead of the curve and cutting down my Oreos!
  • paolodesiati
    paolodesiati Posts: 3 Member
    My fitness focus for 2018 is to continue pushing safely to my physical limits and balancing nutritional and enjoyable food habits. During the last two years, I have achieved, for the first time in my life, a point when I feel good about my body. I discovered that the limits of what I can do are beyond what I thought they would be. And this is amazing. The phrase of the year is: "Try and see by yourself!".
  • Yep...consistency is key!!
  • tiggerwitch2
    tiggerwitch2 Posts: 1 Member
    My focus goal is to become stronger by coming in 3-4 times a week
  • Jellishearts5182
    Jellishearts5182 Posts: 1 Member
    My focus is not letting myself down. Stay on track and get to the gym M-F. I struggle with getting to the gym on my own and that struggle let's me down....also, I would love to have more gym buddies.
  • Try Team Training! Fun and built in support!