Ketoer’s that actually log their meals?

Options
I would love some ketoers in my friends list that actually log their meals/ water/ IF in notes.. most of my friends list either don’t share their food diary or it’s blank??

Replies

• wtomsej
    wtomsej Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I log pretty accurately each day. Gained a few lbs over holidays; don't usually log at that time. I find if I don't log, I don't lose. I have had a few surprises - like the amount of sodium in Domino's Hot Wings. I still eat them, but need to drink lots before and after.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I log every bite and make notes re: IF times

I took 2 weeks off logging over the holidays but other than that I've been logging daily since June, and plan to keep it up :)
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm logging for now as I am new to keto, but I will likely stop once I get a good feel for how to eat and hit my macros correctly. I seem to be naturally eating at deficit for now and I'd love to say I'll always track, but that's never lasted in the past.
  • Agkerrick
    Agkerrick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m logging and my diary is public. Friend me if you’d like. I’d love more ideas.
    I’ve not started back with IF, but likely will within this month.
  • sbryanthc
    sbryanthc Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I log daily and log them according to what time I ate them. My diary is public but if you would like add me, I welcome new friends.
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I log daily as well.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I log (except when I'm on vacation) and my diary is open.
  • 62apples
    62apples Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I log.
    There is something to analyze.
    There is something to repeat.
    My friend did not start losing until she logged before she ate.
    We were able to easily see what was stopping her from losing.
    If you stop logging, you may get lax or forget you ate something.
  • Starlight9763
    Starlight9763 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope to get back into the habit of logging! It makes such a big difference for me.
  • dgreene37
    dgreene37 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm logging consistently. It's the only way for me to keep my macros in line.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public. I log 98% of my meals. I don't log my water/liquid intake but that's only because I know I get more than 8 cups a day (shrug). I log roughly 80% of my exercise to fwiw.
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I log meals and keep a public diary. Anyone is free to add me.
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I log.
  • Selendraco
    Selendraco Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm new and log daily.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Logging for life-it keeps me on track!
  • angelnorgaard
    angelnorgaard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I log daily, but does anyone else have trouble reaching their daily calorie goal with out going over their carbs?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I generally go for peanut butter or cheese or butter if I am needing to eat more calories without going crazy on carbs.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I log daily.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I log and my diary is open. If I don't I don't hold myself accountable to what I'm doing and I can't look back and see where something is throwing me off. My meals right now are very simple easy keto as my work schedule is crazy but it'll be better on February I hope. Off over night shift counting down the days.
  • Jaydensmamma
    Jaydensmamma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I log all my food. You can feel free to add me. I do not know if my diary is private or not but I can figure out how to make it public